musulhed is offline Junior Member

need advice. let me know if i am just too paranoid

here it goes guys. i have been working out for 9 years. started at 6'1 and 140. i am now 6'3 and 220 and 25. i want to take a cycle. i had a herniated disk, and shoulder problems. i can squat now but dont choose to for the sake of discomfort and i havent shoulder pressed in a year. bench press stimulates my front delts and laterals i can perform without pain. i have been dedicated for so long to the gym it frustrates me that my legs and shoulders are lagging behind. i have always been tempted to juice and i want it now more than ever. i do want to grow but i want to take it to bring up my lagging parts to be more complete. now here is the problem, i have a reseeding hairline and i want to take test and dbol but i am scared of the effects. i would take deca only but i know that is not smart. will a antiestrogen really help with these problems and if so would they really effect the anabolic effect. how many people are in my boat and what route did you take. am i being to paronoid. i just dont want to go bald. i would shave my head if it looked good on me but it wouldnt. any opinion would be appreciated
    Last edited by musulhed; 03-15-2006 at 12:33 AM.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    I'll bump this for you.
    Im sure someone could
    pass on some solid advice.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Look up DHT blockers.
    Have you tried Nioxin Shampoo, conditioners, and scalp treatments?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    ive tried everything to stop the me going bald, nothing works i just shave it all off now, you will have to decide what is more important...good luck

AllGearedUp is offline Associate Member
    I bet if you ask 10 chics if they like guys who shave there heads bald, 6-7 out of 10 will say yes. Plus if your jacked and ripped out of your mind, they wont even notice your bald.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    If you already have a hair-loss problem(reseeding hairline) its basically a given that steroids will make it worse. Especially Test and D-bol.

Deca is really the only choice for people with mpb(who dont want to go bald), because it gets converted to DHN, thrue the 5ar(in the scalp), which is a weaker androgen than Nadrolone is.

Proscar will help with Testosterone because it will block the conversion too DHT, but you will still get the highly androgenic activity with test on the scalp.

how about equpoise i read that it is a replacement for deca . will these also cause my libido to crash

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    if your hair is receeding anyway, and your 25, chances are its going to get worse with time anyway. steroids will just speed up the process. again, like marcus300 said, youl have to decide what is more important to you

brutesinme is offline Member
    relax about the hair, i also thought i'd look like a goof with a shaved head until i tried it, now i love it. Of course, the first week or so you look a little silly until it gets a little tanned, but once the tan sets in, you'll be suprised how quickly it looks normal in the mirror.

i am aware that steroids will speed up the process. but i know that winny, primo, etc roids lean less toward the estrogen side. so if equpoise is also safer than test when it comes to dht and wont shut me down like deca . then maybe eq and winny is a cycle i can take that can give me some nice results and not complicate my baldness. i have big ears dude, i dont want to look like an ass. i know my hair will only get worse. i just dont want to race there.

ok guys i have been thinking about it and i am willling to take a chance let me know what you think
    d-bol for 4 weeks at 20ml
    1-10 weeks eq at 400
    6-10 winny at 50ml
    i am 220 , let me kno0w if i should change a dosage. also i have been reading about the pct. i know you take it a day or two after your last winny shot. when will u take it with eq.

Thread Information