Thread: Novice Cycle 1

andrelee is offline New Member

Novice Cycle 1

I was browsing through the cycles on the page, and I noticed that along with the steriods , nolvedex and b12 are to be taken, as well as a clomid thearapy after the cycle is complete. How do you bennifet from taking these non-Anabolics in conjuntion with the steroids ? And what exactrly dose the clomid therapy do for you? I thought that was medication to help women get pregnent.

All of your input would be greatly appreciated.

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by andrelee
    I was browsing through the cycles on the page, and I noticed that along with the steriods , nolvedex and b12 are to be taken, as well as a clomid thearapy after the cycle is complete. How do you bennifet from taking these non-Anabolics in conjuntion with the steroids ? And what exactrly dose the clomid therapy do for you? I thought that was medication to help women get pregnent.

All of your input would be greatly appreciated.

it sounds like you need to do alot more research man.
    of my knowledge b12 is used to cut certain steriods that i forgot the techincal word, but hurt to much to inject.
    nolva will stop gyno and estrogen related sides from popping up, it will also keep your cholesterol down i believe.
    clomid therapy is crucial, thats what helps your twig and berries come back to full attention. without it you might lose alot of what you gained in the cycle.

most meds that people on this site take, were orginally used for something else, alot of the steroids were designed for animals, nolva is used in women with breast cancer etc.

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    Im currently using novice cycle 1. Exactly the same but im not using the b12 or nolvadex but I have nolva on hand in case of gyno.

Thread Information