blondeBadBoy is offline Junior Member

Need help on toning cycle please?

Heres what my cycle looks like.I'am 220 lbs 5"10,i was just 235lbs but lost alot of weight due to cardio and new dieting.

Cycle now:
    70mg finabolan a day
    100mg EQ A DAY
    50 MG WINNY A DAY
    800MG ENTHANATE IN TWO SEPERATE SHOTS OF 400MGS EACH

I think iam using too much? what yours guys opinions please?
    Ive done like 8 cycles,ive never ended a cycle like this.I usually just bulk.
    Any suggestions on what to throw in or lower doesage or higher dosages?
    I started with a 50's -prop-sustenons.I gained 20lbs in the first 2 weeks,i went from 200-220-then i gained 15 more pounds.So i gained 35lbs in 6 weeks then started the above TONING STUFF.And into cardio and lower (but good carbs) no bad carbs at night.And im 220lbs i want to compete at 195lbs but want to be round and ripped at the same time.I compete sept 28th,anyone think i should take time off inbetween or just lower dosages,and keep ROCKING? thanks guys

Diesel1 is offline Associate Member
    If your trying to strictly cut up.....get rid of the test....the fina/EQ/winny will rip you up like a mo-fo.....if your diet and cardio is tight.
    but you should just take the EQ twice a week 300-350mg per shot(if even that high)...its pointless to take it everyday at a 100mg...holler back if u got any questions..........Diesel1

Moto27 is offline Junior Member
    just like diesel said bro. Eq @ 100mg a dy will do nothing. Run it at about 500-600mg wk. It should do the trick.

Peace
    T

Thread Information