ZIA1 is offline New Member

2 DHT compounds at same time

I read that Masteron (DHT) and Winstrol (DHT) can be taken together. However, can 2 DHT compounds such as Winstrol and Proviron be taken together or are these compounds not good together?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    I read that Masteron (DHT) and Winstrol (DHT) can be taken together. However, can 2 DHT compounds such as Winstrol and Proviron be taken together or are these compounds not good together?
    Yes, remember two things: 1) all these are derviatives of dht, not dht itself. 2) proviron has no anabolic effect and is mainly used as an anti-e and winstrol does not aromatize.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Yes, remember two things: 1) all these are derviatives of dht, not dht itself. 2) proviron has no anabolic effect and is mainly used as an anti-e and winstrol does not aromatize.
    Back to my question: can they be taken together or not good together? I know you answered "yes" but to which question. So, if proviron acts as an anti-E and winstrol doesn't aromatize, then there's no point in taking these compounds together? There's no benefit from it? I heard that Proviron can help get a harder look

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    I'm doing masteron and winny at the end of my current cycle. I'd be happy to let you know how I make out in a few weeks AIZ.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron
    I'm doing masteron and winny at the end of my current cycle. I'd be happy to let you know how I make out in a few weeks AIZ.
    Yeah, I'd like to know those results. However, Masteron isn't exactly like Proviron . I hear that Proviron can be a good fat burner and anti-E but taking two DHT compounds??? I've already started propecia!!!!

Anyone else?
    Last edited by ZIA1; 12-11-2005 at 04:13 PM.

Just a little advice here. Trying to learn about this combo: Winny and Proviron bad together? Can these two compounds be taken together at 400mg/wk winnny and 50mg ED Proviron?

Thread Information