chest6 is offline Banned

Letro to try and clear hard tissue

What should I dose letro at if my only goal here would be to attempt to shrink the hard tissue around and underneath the nipple? Nothing else will be involved, no aromatizing steroids , nothing except the letro here. I was thinking 4 weeks at .5mg. Since nothing else is in here, I expect my sex drive to get basically shut off, but I don't mind if it shrinks the tissue the smallest amount. So, with that being said, would .5mg administrated orally everyday be sufficient?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    2.5mg ED to get your estrogen levels to near 0%. Prepare for some sexual sides and being lethargic.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    According to the profile it takes nearly 60 days to see steady blood levels of the stuff, IMO it works faster than that but I would be prepared to run longer than four weeks.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    2.5mg ED to get your estrogen levels to near 0%. Prepare for some sexual sides and being lethargic.
    anything that'll help, I'm prepared for that. Whats this I hear about rubbing it on the nipple itself?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    According to the profile it takes nearly 60 days to see steady blood levels of the stuff, IMO it works faster than that but I would be prepared to run longer than four weeks.
    I've seen that, maybe 5 weeks..6?

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    What should I dose letro at if my only goal here would be to attempt to shrink the hard tissue around and underneath the nipple? Nothing else will be involved, no aromatizing steroids, nothing except the letro here. I was thinking 4 weeks at .5mg. Since nothing else is in here, I expect my sex drive to get basically shut off, but I don't mind if it shrinks the tissue the smallest amount. So, with that being said, would .5mg administrated orally everyday be sufficient?
    How much hard tissue? I am having surgery done on mine i think when you get to the point where its hard tissue you are past the point of no return and surgery is your only option.

anything that'll help, I'm prepared for that. Whats this I hear about rubbing it on the nipple itself?
    I'm planning the same thing. 2.5 til the shit breaks up and disappear or is significantly reduced.

I know any transdermal DHT. If you can get it in a transdermal solution it has some good potential IMO.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I have heard that, but I have heard its possible to shrink the tissue a little. Its not much at all, very minor. My nipples are puffy and I think the tissue behind them makes them this way. I would say the tissue behind the nipple and a few around are 3/4 the size of a pea.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I would plan on 8+ weeks, start at 2.5 mgs ed for the first four weeks or until you see the tissue start to subside. If you reach four wks and see no change start reducing the doseage by .25 mg/ed every week-weeks 1-4 2.5ed wk 5 2.25ed wk 6 2.0ed...... down to .25 for the last week and then off. This taper will help you avoid the estrogen rebound effect plus give the letro additional time to work if during your taper you begin to see a change just hold at that dose for a while IMO, if you get all the wya to the end and see no change, surgery is the only cure-good luck with it.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    I would plan on 8+ weeks, start at 2.5 mgs ed for the first four weeks or until you see the tissue start to subside. If you reach four wks and see no change start reducing the doseage by .25 mg/ed every week-weeks 1-4 2.5ed wk 5 2.25ed wk 6 2.0ed...... down to .25 for the last week and then off. This taper will help you avoid the estrogen rebound effect plus give the letro additional time to work if during your taper you begin to see a change just hold at that dose for a while IMO, if you get all the wya to the end and see no change, surgery is the only cure-good luck with it.
    Yup, I planned on ramping it back down because of the estrogen rebound. Sounds like a plan, I hope it works.

j martini is offline Member
    I have heard that, but I have heard its possible to shrink the tissue a little. Its not much at all, very minor. My nipples are puffy and I think the tissue behind them makes them this way. I would say the tissue behind the nipple and a few around are 3/4 the size of a pea.
    Its worth a try, Didnt work for me the swelling went away but hard tissue remained, but yours might not be as bad.

chest6 is offline Banned
    So I should take it orally and not rub it around the nipple, correct?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    Its worth a try, Didnt work for me the swelling went away but hard tissue remained, but yours might not be as bad.
    My nipples puff out because of the tissue underneath it, at least thats what I think. You can see it a little bit when Im just standing there.

chest6 is offline Banned
    So I should take it orally and not rub it around the nipple, correct?
    bump

Yeah.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Ok thanks just clarifying

Try to keep a detailed log and post it later for the rest of us. Good luck!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Try to keep a detailed log and post it later for the rest of us. Good luck!!
    in the cycle results thread..no prob

Rocky IV is offline Member
    try using nolva when your finished with the letro so that it can controls the rebound effect

chest6 is offline Banned
    Hm, thats a good idea, thanks

Bulkcut is offline Associate Member
    I have not done AAS yet because i am still in the research process but my number one fear is Gyno so i have looked at worst case senerios and what i would do if i actually got Gyno...
    I copy this from another forum and saved it as part of my research documents. THis might help you out, i was thinking you might want to try number 8 Andactrim gel--- look it up on yahoo you can go to there website, i heard it works good.

here are treatments before looking in to surgery; i like the last one too

1) Vitex: agnus-castus or Chaste tree. This herb inhibits production of prolactin that can be caused by increased levels of estrogen, or specific hormones such as tren or nor derivatives. This works for very few, but does not increase progesterone or estrogen as purported on some places. Dosages should be at least a gram daily. Available from health food stores, and other online vendors.

2) Nolvadex : tamoxifen citrate. This drug acts as a pseudo estrogen by binding to estrogen receptor sites throughout the body, blocking estrogen from attatching to receptors and becoming active. This will stop most cases of gyno in their tracks, if caught very early on. However, it does increase estrogen throughout the body so it is advised to take an aromatise inhibitor when coming off of Nolvadex. Nolvadex is available by prescription only (but is available through most online pharmacies, liquid research sites, and in the steroid section FAQs). Dosages should range from 40-80mg daily to get rid of a slight case of gyno.

3) 4-hydroxy androstenedione (aka Formastat/Aromazap/Formadrol). This is also know has the prescription drug Formastane in Europe. 4-hydroxy androstenedione is a suicide inhibitor of the aromatise enzyme, hence reducing levels of estrogen in the body. Though there is a question of whether or not this is an orally active drug, some have reported good results. Dosages should be 200mg a day or more, in one or divided doses. Available from online venders, non prescription.

4) Liquidex/Arimidex - (anastrozole) A non steroidal aromatise inhibitor. Very pricey, but works in doses as low as .5mg daily. A good option is to combine this with treatment of Nolvadex to rid the body of estrogen. Dosages range from .5 to 2mg daily, and is available via prescription from liquid sites, or online pharmacies.

5) Femara (letrozole ) Another non steroidal aromatise inhibitor. Comes in 2.5mg dosages, and is available through liquid sites and online pharmacies.

6) Clomid (clomiphene citrate) This is a fertility drug, commonly used by steroid users post cycle to restart testosterone production by stimulating the LH. However, it does have slight estrogen binding properties and can help stop some cases of gyno. Available through liquid sites, and online pharmacies. Dosages range from 150-300mg daily, or more.

7) Bromocriptine - Bromocriptine is a dopamine receptor agonist that helps remove body fat all over, but can help stop prolactin production similar to vitex. This usually works in conjuction with a topical yohimbine product such as Lipoderm or Yohimburn. Dosages very, and sides are common. Check the steroids forum for more info. Available through online pharmacies.

8) Andactrim gel - Topical DHT. This binds to the estrogen receptor targeted at site application. Can be helpful in removing gyno, in some. But may not be a full cure. Only available through Europe or through some steroid dealers. Applications vary, see steroid forum for more details. (You may be able to make a home made version of this using 5 alpha or 3 beta prohormone powder and various other transdermal ingredients)

9) Yohimbine - Yohimbine is the pure alkaloid of the herb yohimbe. Yohimbine can be applied either topically or site injected to target a2 receptors in the nipples that can accumulate fat. This, along with bromocriptine and a reduced calorie diet, and cardio - can help rid accumulations of fat or water weight along the nipple area. Yohimbine can be used without bromocriptine, but you should substitute an ECA in its place for maximum fat burning

10) Acetyl-L-Carnitine - ALCAR can be site injected (kits available from Animal) or applied topically. Works to facilitate the transport and metabolism of long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria for beta-oxidation and energy generation. Check animals board for feedback.

Two topical products that contain both ALCAR and yohimbine are Avant Labs Lipoderm Ultra and Legal Gear Lipoburn

11) Preperation-H: This is a temporary solution. You apply to the nipple area and it shrinks them. It also removes water from under the skin, so this combined with a low cal diet and cardio, may reduce the gyno. Otherwise, you can just apply it in the interem if you have to wear a tight shirt or go out shirtless, etc. Use the gel form. Available at grocery stores.

chest6 is offline Banned
    interesting read..never heard of that gel

Thread Information