ZIA1 is offline New Member

Kava Kava during cycle

Anyone ever hear of taking Kava Kava during a cycle to calm the moods?

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    While i have tried it off cycle im not sure if you would try it on.From personal experience it is a natural sedative and the following day i would find myself to be real lethargic and run down (which would be counter productive to your training). I tend to smoke some chronic if im getting on edge or my moods getting the best of me but thats just me.
    Last edited by Hitman; 12-10-2005 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    While i have tried it off cycle im not sure if you would try it on.From personal experience it is a natural sedative and the following day i would find myself to be real lethargic and run down (which would be counter productive to your training). I tend to smoke some chronic if im getting on edge or my moods getting the best of me but thats just me.
    DId you drink it or pill form? Also, did it help during PCT?

I tried that a few times, tasted like shit. Dropper under the tongue (sub-lingual) etc, I didn't think it was gonna do anything when I tried it so I was probably not a good candidate as I never gave it a chance. Supposedly it's used on some island and they are all like very peaceful there. I live in NYC, ain't no such thing as peaceful here.

Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    DId you drink it or pill form? Also, did it help during PCT?
    It was in powder form, a fijian guy i worked with was big on the stuff.His wife would grind up and pulp a Kava then dried it up, when dried it was then a concentrate and you add desired amount of water but be warned it tastes like mud lol.Nah i didnt use it during PCT over here its used at gatherings in fijian/indian get togethers to get really shyt faced.I remember after one session driving home doing like 7MPH on the highway i was so buzzed and my face felt like it had tranquilisers in it.I dont think you get those results from the pills? try getting some ground up powder from a health shop if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    It was in powder form, a fijian guy i worked with was big on the stuff.His wife would grind up and pulp a Kava then dried it up, when dried it was then a concentrate and you add desired amount of water but be warned it tastes like mud lol.Nah i didnt use it during PCT over here its used at gatherings in fijian/indian get togethers to get really shyt faced.I remember after one session driving home doing like 7MPH on the highway i was so buzzed and my face felt like it had tranquilisers in it.I dont think you get those results from the pills? try getting some ground up powder from a health shop if you can.
    As you know I don't need to be getting shyt faced...just more relaxed at times. Does the powder get you buzzed? Maybe I'll look for the pill form

yeah the powder gets you more than buzzed def go for the pill or alternatively have you heard of valerium its a root extract with calming properties and i would say just about every health shop stocks it.I used to use it to prepare me for sleep when i went through a bad spell, now it wont put you to sleep but it will give a feeling of well being and calming, just a thought.

Thread Information