Letro vs. l-dex

hey guys i am starting my cycle next week which will include

weeks 1-12 100mgs prop ed
    weeks 1-6 50mg tren A ed
    weeks 6-12 50mgs winni ed
    weeks 1-12 .5mg l-dex ed
    weeks 1-12 b6200mcg/b12 1000mcg ed
    weeks 13-18 pct

I had a few quick questions should i run 20 mg nolva for 12 weeks? and which should i go with the .5 mgs of l-dex ed or .25mg-.5mg of Letro

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I like the Ldex better, but it's a personal preference I'm sure some wouldn't agree with. Unlike letro there is no est rebound and unlike nolva it actually lowers estrogen rather than just competing for it's receptor sites. With that cycle I would run the tren wks 1-8 and the winny 8-12. Just run the ldex at .25 mg ed unless you feel bloat or gyno like symptoms until you add the winny, with the winny you prolly won't need the ldex at all.
    Last edited by shortie; 12-10-2005 at 03:45 PM.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    I like the Ldex better, but it's a personal preference I'm sure some wouldn't agree with. Unlike letro there is no est rebound and unlike nolva it actually lowers estrogen rather than just competing for it's receptor sites. With that cycle I would run the tren wks 1-8 and the winny 8-12. Just run the ldex at .25 mg ed unless you feel bloat or gyno like symptoms until you add the winny, with the winny you prolly won't need the ldex at all.
    Is there really estrogen rebound with letro? I was under the impression its an aromatase inhibitor, never used it myself tho.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOKER
    An effective dose of Letrozole is .25-.5mg/day (I use .25mgs/day), but be forewarned, if you go over that amount, it can kill your sex drive. Also worth noting is that there's a rebound effect on your estrogen when you come off Letrozol. Maximum inhibition of the aromatase enzyme has been found to happen at doses as low as 100mcg! (2)
    PM, I believe it is the bodies reaction to the level of estrogen supression that occurs with letro use. Esp at such high doses when you can see that low doses are extremely powerful.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Whould this happen with ldex doses exceeding 1mg/dy?

Thread Information