Smoothb001 is offline Junior Member

Best way to run Test 400 and Bold EQ 200?

hey bros. I am currently running 2 IU's of HGH ed and have been doing so for 10 weeks. I just recently got some Test 400, Bold EQ 200 and Nolvadex and will be introducing all into the mix! what is the best way to run the two AAs's?
    Also, do i need to refrigerate the AAS's? I'd like to not do too high of a dose of each, i heard that i could mix each in the same pin and do (2) shots per week, best days/times to do it? All responses appreciated! thnx! BT

Gear:

Test 400 (20 ml)
    Bold EQ 200 (20 ml)
    Nolvadex 100 pills (10 mg)
    Jintropin HGH 100 IU's

msu16366 is offline Member
    2 iu's of HGH is not enough if your young, How old are you?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    No need to refrigerate, just store at room temp out of direct sunlight and it'll be good to go. I assume this is to be your first AAS cycle I would run the Test alone at 500 mg/wk for 10-12 wks. Nolva for your pct. Never used HGH yet, but to my understanding 2iu is an ineffective dose.

Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    2 iu's of HGH is not enough if your young, How old are you?

i am 34, i have done AAS in the past, been 10 yrs since i have ran anything, I am only doing body rejuvenation HGH doses right now, i will be getting 5 kits soon and might ioncrease the HGH to 4 IU's ed.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    run them both at 400mg per week and take 20mg of nolva a day
    abstrack@protonmail.com

leansauce is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothb001
    hey bros. I am currently running 2 IU's of HGH ed and have been doing so for 10 weeks. I just recently got some Test 400, Bold EQ 200 and Nolvadex and will be introducing all into the mix! what is the best way to run the two AAs's?
    Also, do i need to refrigerate the AAS's? I'd like to not do too high of a dose of each, i heard that i could mix each in the same pin and do (2) shots per week, best days/times to do it? All responses appreciated! thnx! BT

Gear:

Test 400 (20 ml)
    Bold EQ 200 (20 ml)
    Nolvadex 100 pills (10 mg)
    Jintropin HGH 100 IU's
    with that exact amount of test and eq I would run a cycle that looked like this:

weeks 1-13 Test 600mg/week or 1.5ml/week
    weeks 1-10 EQ 400mg/week or 2ml/week

i would only take the nolva during cycle if i was experiencing estrogenic sides with that amount of pills, if you get more or get an AI you could run a precautionary anti-e throughout the cycle, your choice, but make sure you have sufficient amount of nolva for pct, thats when u really need it

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    well technically you'd need more eq to run an effective dose. hence 400mgs wk for 12wks at least

ok, so if i were to run it like this would it be beneficial?

Test 400 (400 mg/wk - split dose Monday & Thursday)
    Bold EQ 200 (200 mg/wk - split dose Monday & Thursday)

I will cut the (2) into the same pin (200 mg Test and 100 mg EQ) and do the 2 shots a week for 10 weeks? sound good?

still looking for advice!

thx! BT

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Here's how I'd lay it out...
    weeks 1-14: 600mg T400 (.75ml Monday, .75ml Thusday)
    weeks 1-13: 400mg eq (1ml Monday, 1ml Thursday)

Put both in the same syringe because T400 hurts like a bitch! EQ wil help minimize the pain factor. Keep to the glutes if the pain isin't tolerable. When I was shooting T400 a few years back it was crippiling. I was shooting 200mg EOD and it was leaving a nice redness to the area I just shot it in.

EQ needs to be ran at least 12 weeks. 13-14 would be more ideal. 10 weeks of EQ is a waste of time, IMHO. Effects from EQ won't be seen/felt until about weeks 7 or 8.

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    Here's how I'd lay it out...
    weeks 1-14: 600mg T400 (.75ml Monday, .75ml Thusday)
    weeks 1-13: 400mg eq (1ml Monday, 1ml Thursday)

Put both in the same syringe because T400 hurts like a bitch! EQ wil help minimize the pain factor. Keep to the glutes if the pain isin't tolerable. When I was shooting T400 a few years back it was crippiling. I was shooting 200mg EOD and it was leaving a nice redness to the area I just shot it in.

EQ needs to be ran at least 12 weeks. 13-14 would be more ideal. 10 weeks of EQ is a waste of time, IMHO. Effects from EQ won't be seen/felt until about weeks 7 or 8.

sweet! thnx i think that makes sense, i also did hear about the crippling effects after the shot! once i begin i'll start a new thread with updates, stats etc.! thnx again bro!

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I can't imagine the pain being too bad dilluting it with EQ. If it is though, get some sterile oil and cut it with that. B12 also make a good cutting agent, it also makes you eat like a heffer, but EQ does the same and unless you can control the food you're eating you might make this cycle an unexpected "bulker".

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    I can't imagine the pain being too bad dilluting it with EQ. If it is though, get some sterile oil and cut it with that. B12 also make a good cutting agent, it also makes you eat like a heffer, but EQ does the same and unless you can control the food you're eating you might make this cycle an unexpected "bulker".
    cool! i am looking to bulk up! i am weighting 227 right now and am approx. 12% bf when shld i start taking the Nolvadex ? i was thinking like week 3 of test 400.

Thread Information