Deuce22Deuce is offline New Member

Question Noivce Use; trying SUST 250 and D-Bol

Hey im a junior college football player in california and i have all the skills to go D1 at WR. However i personally believe I lack enough strength and speed to make it big. I am currently debating on takin sust 250 with dianabol . Right now im 6'1" 195 and very little definition. I was wondering if anybody has any cycle tips? Also i am going to mexico for Spring break in April & i was wondering how much impact it would have if i started in early January and how noticeable would my gain be....you know for the ladies hahaha? also i would like to drink on my vacation but i was wondering how dangerous would that be to do while on the juice? im hesitant because of all the health effects ive heard but any responses would be extremely helpful.

Thanks for your Help!

dont you get tested in college for drugs???...my tip as i'm sure with all others on here would be to do some research...your talking about very simple supps..easy to take.. plenty of information on here...

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Spring break planning begins early. LOL

Deuce22Deuce is offline New Member
    haha fo sho

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I would just look at a test only cycle IMO. But I would really recommend going into the diet forum and getting as much info as you can on how to gain size without AAS. Last thing I would want to do is compete at a level dependant on AAS(other than bbing of course lol).

Thread Information