Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 72
  1. #1
    TinTin78's Avatar
    TinTin78 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    638

    Deca dick by shooting 400mg into my balls?

    Well, I have kinda decided to keep my hair and don't make this cycle worser than it can be. So my decision is to take a 10w deca at 400mg/ew, and I would like to know what precautions is best to avoid decadick and bloat? I am kinda certain in my, NO testo in this cycle decision, because I don't want to get changed for life, either it is my hair my face or a different temperament I just want to come out of it normal. I know half of the answers will be "you wanna come out of it normal... with decaDICK!!!" so spare me that shit. Most of you who say you get decadick is just because you have read it and have never really experienced it. You probably just pass stuff along and a feather becomes a chicken. If not, let me hear from someone who really experienced decadick and how long it took to get rid of it, I mean I can live with a loose dick for a couple of months no biggie. I also would want the appropiate things to take 3 weeks after my last deca to boost my balls back?

    All answers that are helpful will be appreciated, thanks.

  2. #2
    Born Threat's Avatar
    Born Threat is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    317
    If it's all just information that's passed on, why don't you try it and see for yourself. I on the other hand was never dumb enough to run deca without test, so I can't tell you any personal experiences.

  3. #3
    Born Threat's Avatar
    Born Threat is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    317
    It sounds to me like you're not gonna take anybodies advice, so go for it. Like you said above, you don't care about not being able to get a hard on for a few months so you might like it. I can tell you don't get any pussy, so it's cool.

  4. #4
    TinTin78's Avatar
    TinTin78 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    638
    I heard on another site that it should be fine with clomid thru the whole cycle and a pct of clomid also after but a higher dose. I just want to hear other opinions, and I heard nolva was no good for deca also, it could start the gyno easier while on it.

    well, then come up with some Idea, but my hair stays, and I don't want to gain 30lbs and then loose half anyway because it's only testo muscles that disappear very easily. My strongest knowledge lies in the food area, I will eat alot of good proteins and carbs so I will not loose the muscles because of junkfood habits. I haven't eaten a burger in 6 years, it can have something with me only eating fish and vegetarian food for 6 years.

    I also seem like throwing in 500mg of test, it will start some serious shit in me I know it, I have a slight agression problem without any juice and are easily getting into moodswings. I mean with test I will be a damn ticking bomb and I don't want that, so what are the options, is dbol good to stack with, and is it mild on the hairline?

  5. #5
    TinTin78's Avatar
    TinTin78 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    638
    well I don't workout for pussy, then it might be a problem, I just want to really focus on my symmetri and just do what I love going to the gym and get pumped. It is even better than pussy if you ask me, see those muscles get pumped and shit, get me all horny for myself, no chick in the world can replace a good workout at the gym with friends you like.

  6. #6
    Teufelhunden's Avatar
    Teufelhunden is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Fallon NV
    Posts
    41
    I want to be there the first time you jab a pin in your balls and the ensuing pain and screaming and subsequent damage to your balls.. Go fer it dude

  7. #7
    TinTin78's Avatar
    TinTin78 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    638
    well, I won't take them in my balls, that was just to get everybodys attention, a thread with juicing your balls create some interest.

  8. #8
    Teufelhunden's Avatar
    Teufelhunden is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Fallon NV
    Posts
    41
    Lol got my attention ... man how much would that hurt.

  9. #9
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    Quote Originally Posted by TinTin78
    Well, I have kinda decided to keep my hair and don't make this cycle worser than it can be. So my decision is to take a 10w deca at 400mg/ew, and I would like to know what precautions is best to avoid decadick and bloat? I am kinda certain in my, NO testo in this cycle decision, because I don't want to get changed for life, either it is my hair my face or a different temperament I just want to come out of it normal. I know half of the answers will be "you wanna come out of it normal... with decaDICK!!!" so spare me that shit. Most of you who say you get decadick is just because you have read it and have never really experienced it. You probably just pass stuff along and a feather becomes a chicken. If not, let me hear from someone who really experienced decadick and how long it took to get rid of it, I mean I can live with a loose dick for a couple of months no biggie. I also would want the appropiate things to take 3 weeks after my last deca to boost my balls back?

    All answers that are helpful will be appreciated, thanks.
    Before I found this board I ran a dumbass cycle like a lot of ppl here. 9 weeks of deca and dbol . Deca was at 300mg a week. Dbol for 6 weeks at 20mg I know I know, but you asked. Ran HCG a few times near the end..didnt really do a PCT at all. To answer your question, thing didnt work from midway into cycle, which started last August('04) and lasted until May05. That was one of the dumbest things I have ever done. Sometimes I would get hard, and be having sex, and it would go limp. A lot of the time, I couldnt get hard AT ALL. First few times with new gf in May, tried to have sex like 4-5 times but I couldnt get it up either. Mid may..I could start again. Be smart, DO NOT run deca by itself.

  10. #10
    Tazwell's Avatar
    Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    1,100
    you think you will have mood swings while on test? how do you think your mood will be affected when you're not producing any natural test from the deca ? depression during and especially after a deca only cycle is common.. by the way, you say we don't like deca cycles because that's what we heard and haven't actually experienced, from experience i can tell you test isn't too bad on the hairline.. tren is much worse.. i notice clumps of hair in the drain from time to time

  11. #11
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    you think you will have mood swings while on test? how do you think your mood will be affected when you're not producing any natural test from the deca? depression during and especially after a deca only cycle is common.. by the way, you say we don't like deca cycles because that's what we heard and haven't actually experienced, from experience i can tell you test isn't too bad on the hairline.. tren is much worse.. i notice clumps of hair in the drain from time to time
    yup didnt mention that. Didnt help that I was 17.

  12. #12
    TinTin78's Avatar
    TinTin78 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    638
    Well, I won't use tren nor test, I really don't know how bad test is for the hair, but if it is really bad it may be too late. I lost kinda much on just 6 weeks shitty winny tabs and that scared me of for any androgen prep. It just happend very fast I thought. If test is as worse as winny I just can't use it, if it is better and maybe not as bad at all I might throw it in there. But it is impossible to get an answer on the hairline issue, alot of people never loose hair no matter what and their answer in here won't help me. I would also like to know, the only test I can get is Sustanon , is that good, could i still be kinda ripped using those 2 preps? And is sustanon the real shit on the hair and body, I have heard it is some strong stuff?

  13. #13
    mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Eating chicken with pasta
    Posts
    398
    all steroids can affect ur hair dude.
    Also ur making a huge deal out of test.
    It really isn't that bad and when used properly not bad at all.
    I used to think just like u when i only knew steroids by the internet.
    Ur probably reading steroids sides and think "oh man, test can cause all that?Sh##, i'm never gonna use something that causes that much sides "
    In fact sides are moderate.
    I'm on a susta-deca -winny cycle and haven't experienced any hairloss, acne or bloat.
    Water retention is common when using mass steroids such as deca and test, but u won't get swolen like a water bed.
    Not even close to looking like ur holding much water.
    A cycle without test is a blank letter, test gives ur muscle all is needed to start growing and keep ur dick working.
    Now hairloss is expexted when someone is prone to it.This means that ANY steroid can cause hairloss to u cause of ur genetics.
    Susta must be inected at least twice a week or better e3days in order to give the best results because of it's 4 different esters of test.
    A deca-susta cycle won't make u look ripped, but will give u mass.

  14. #14
    TinTin78's Avatar
    TinTin78 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    638
    hmm, ok, but should I eat like an idiot, or is it enough to hold back on the carbs and raise the protein to about 3-4 times my bodyweight? Or should I just keep eating as much carbs as possible to be able to train as hard as possible? I know the carbs that is, are usually only used at the gym, then after I don't move to much, and don't have physic work so. Does the test itself need carbs or is protein enough to get full effect out of it?

  15. #15
    mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Eating chicken with pasta
    Posts
    398
    Quote Originally Posted by TinTin78
    hmm, ok, but should I eat like an idiot, or is it enough to hold back on the carbs and raise the protein to about 3-4 times my bodyweight? Or should I just keep eating as much carbs as possible to be able to train as hard as possible? I know the carbs that is, are usually only used at the gym, then after I don't move to much, and don't have physic work so. Does the test itself need carbs or is protein enough to get full effect out of it?
    In order to get results from roids u need to consume enough calories and nutrients, check the diet forum.
    What are ur goals?
    To gain mass?
    If so check the bulking sample diet in the diet forum and adjust it to ur weight.
    The rule for protein is 1-2 grams per lb or killo.
    I'm having great results using that diet....

  16. #16
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413
    Quote Originally Posted by TinTin78
    I heard on another site that it should be fine with clomid thru the whole cycle and a pct of clomid also after but a higher dose. I just want to hear other opinions, and I heard nolva was no good for deca clomid and nolva are not as effective against deca because it is a progestin, not an estrogen, so you lactate, not grow man boobies also, it could start the gyno easier while on it.

    well, then come up with some Idea, but my hair stays, and I don't want to gain 30lbs and then loose half anyway because it's only testo muscles that disappear very easilyWho in the hell says Test muscle disappears, guess I better tell my arms they are not 19 inches the are still 16, cuase they disappeared. My strongest knowledge lies in the food area, I will eat alot of good proteins and carbs so I will not loose the muscles because of junkfood habitsYou have a good thing here, most do not ever master good eating habiots, I still fight them myself. I haven't eaten a burger in 6 years, it can have something with me only eating fish and vegetarian food for 6 years.

    I also seem like throwing in 500mg of test,You don't need 500 mgs of test, if you are truly concerned about the sides of test take 250 mg wkly divided in two injects. This is not a high amount of test at all, barely higher than HRT and it should help you keep normal this will give you a chance to see how you react to Test and whether or not you wish to add more or just a maintenance dose it will start some serious shit in me I know it, I have a slight agression problem without any juice and are easily getting into moodswings. I mean with test I will be a damn ticking bomb and I don't want that, so what are the options, is dbol good to stack with, and is it mild on the hairline?
    Test won't make you an asshole, the only people who are assholes on test, are assholes without it.

  17. #17
    tiger909's Avatar
    tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    socal
    Posts
    1,385
    Quote Originally Posted by TinTin78
    Well, I have kinda decided to keep my hair and don't make this cycle worser than it can be. So my decision is to take a 10w deca at 400mg/ew, and I would like to know what precautions is best to avoid decadick and bloat? I am kinda certain in my, NO testo in this cycle decision, because I don't want to get changed for life, either it is my hair my face or a different temperament I just want to come out of it normal. I know half of the answers will be "you wanna come out of it normal... with decaDICK!!!" so spare me that shit. Most of you who say you get decadick is just because you have read it and have never really experienced it. You probably just pass stuff along and a feather becomes a chicken. If not, let me hear from someone who really experienced decadick and how long it took to get rid of it, I mean I can live with a loose dick for a couple of months no biggie. I also would want the appropiate things to take 3 weeks after my last deca to boost my balls back?

    All answers that are helpful will be appreciated, thanks.

    translation:i get no 'gina

  18. #18
    TinTin78's Avatar
    TinTin78 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    638
    Good point shortie, I guess you are right, you have acne without, you wil have more with, you are an asshole you become a bigger one, and you are whining like a bitch for everything, then you get bitch tits, I get the idea. Well I don't suffer from any of that, and my training is really funny right now and I feel a great pump so I think the time is right, I feel real good about it somehow. I just need the last pieces of the puzzle, and that is the Pct after a good 10-12 week Deca /sustanon and the dosage for clomid or nolva during?

    Someone say they use different hairproducts to maintain hair during cycles, maybe I should throw it in to be on the safe side, what brands are the best for that effect?

  19. #19
    TinTin78's Avatar
    TinTin78 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    638
    Tiger, I am probably more concerned for the depression that may occur, I did a 6 week deca before and my dick was fine. But this time I will double the deca amount and run it for 10 weeks so I don't know if it is fine after that. This shit is to much, I will never make up my mind, I have the deca already, I need the other shit. I am very tempted to just juice it in man, it's just laying here waiting to be muscles on my body.

  20. #20
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413
    Quote Originally Posted by TinTin78
    Good point shortie, I guess you are right, you have acne without, you wil have more with, you are an asshole you become a bigger one, and you are whining like a bitch for everything, then you get bitch tits, I get the idea. Well I don't suffer from any of that, and my training is really funny right now and I feel a great pump so I think the time is right, I feel real good about it somehow. I just need the last pieces of the puzzle, and that is the Pct after a good 10-12 week Deca/sustanon and the dosage for clomid or nolva during?
    Someone say they use different hairproducts to maintain hair during cycles, maybe I should throw it in to be on the safe side, what brands are the best for that effect?
    PCT Day 1 clomid 200 mg Nolva 40 mgs
    Days 2-14 Clo 50 mg Nolva 40 mgs
    Days 15-30 Clo 50 mg Nolva 20 mg

    I don't run and anti e anymore unless I am feeling sides, bloat/gyno then I run ldex at .25-.5 mg ed.

  21. #21
    IronReload04's Avatar
    IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    5,640
    Quote Originally Posted by TinTin78
    Well, I have kinda decided to keep my hair and don't make this cycle worser than it can be. So my decision is to take a 10w deca at 400mg/ew, and I would like to know what precautions is best to avoid decadick and bloat? I am kinda certain in my, NO testo in this cycle decision, because I don't want to get changed for life, either it is my hair my face or a different temperament I just want to come out of it normal. I know half of the answers will be "you wanna come out of it normal... with decaDICK!!!" so spare me that shit. Most of you who say you get decadick is just because you have read it and have never really experienced it. You probably just pass stuff along and a feather becomes a chicken. If not, let me hear from someone who really experienced decadick and how long it took to get rid of it, I mean I can live with a loose dick for a couple of months no biggie. I also would want the appropiate things to take 3 weeks after my last deca to boost my balls back?

    All answers that are helpful will be appreciated, thanks.
    i am not claiming to be an expert. but come the **** on dude. i am not even old enough to do roids yet and i have read studies about 1 100 mg shot yielding complete and total shut down.

  22. #22
    IronReload04's Avatar
    IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    5,640
    what a great environment that would be with deca only

  23. #23
    TinTin78's Avatar
    TinTin78 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    638
    I have read that a shot of deca 100mg shut you down, that's why there is no point in just taking 100, so I guess 400 would be even better because you can't be more than shutdown, with deca that is. I also read that most of the other sides come from more than 400mg, like decadick, bloat and gyno.

  24. #24
    TinTin78's Avatar
    TinTin78 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    638
    well, I have to thank everyone for now, I am heading for bed, very tired, cya later.

  25. #25
    gonnagetBIG is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    126
    You asked for first hand experience, here ya go. I am ashamed to say it but I was young and dumb and didn't know about this board yet, my first cycle was deca only. It was nice at first, by about week 7 though i had deca dick, I finshed my 10 wk cycle and didn't think it would continue but it did for a long time. Months of not being able to get proper erections can sure make you feel like less of a man. I recovered fully and no permanent damage, but i would never do it again. My thought is this, if you are not ready to do test, then you are not ready for steroids .

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    7

    Exclamation 4 u

    im on a deca only cycle right now. 300mg a week. i don't get erect as often, but when i do i can have sex longer than i ever have before hehe. bty, 22yo 6'0 175 and only gained 5 pounds so far (in the 7th week now) lots of strength gains but almost no mass gains. eat, eat, eat, like a healthy hog. help any?

  27. #27
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    barbados
    Posts
    6,418
    Quote Originally Posted by tiger909
    translation:i get no 'gina
    Dude you have no idea how bad that made me laugh!!

  28. #28
    USMCSS is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    US
    Posts
    386
    Quote Originally Posted by TinTin78
    well I don't workout for pussy, then it might be a problem, I just want to really focus on my symmetri and just do what I love going to the gym and get pumped. It is even better than pussy if you ask me, see those muscles get pumped and shit, get me all horny for myself, no chick in the world can replace a good workout at the gym with friends you like.
    This has got to be the gayest post I have EVER seen...

  29. #29
    TinTin78's Avatar
    TinTin78 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    638
    Well, my friend also thought I trained at the gym to get babes, but I don't actually, I really like building my body. I know it maybe sound strange, but I feel many people train if they have a low selfesteem and trouble getting girls, but I have a perfect selfesteem and I love myself very much so I don't train for anything like that. So I know I wont be getting any more girls because I get more muscles, I get them when I want them and when I am happy. Girls love happy guys, that have humor and can smile and have fun in life without being obsessed with everything. A selfesteem comes from inside and out, not from your outside an in, that's why many builders can grow very big and still be so insecure.

    Back to the threads original message, and stop finding small shit to comment that has no use whatsoever.

  30. #30
    legobricks's Avatar
    legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    5,150
    Quote Originally Posted by USMCSS
    This has got to be the gayest post I have EVER seen...

    I agree. I think this guys is.......


    F*CKING GAY!



  31. #31
    USMCSS is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    US
    Posts
    386
    Quote Originally Posted by TinTin78
    Well, my friend also thought I trained at the gym to get babes, but I don't actually, I really like building my body. I know it maybe sound strange, but I feel many people train if they have a low selfesteem and trouble getting girls, but I have a perfect selfesteem and I love myself very much so I don't train for anything like that. So I know I wont be getting any more girls because I get more muscles, I get them when I want them and when I am happy. Girls love happy guys, that have humor and can smile and have fun in life without being obsessed with everything. A selfesteem comes from inside and out, not from your outside an in, that's why many builders can grow very big and still be so insecure.

    Back to the threads original message, and stop finding small shit to comment that has no use whatsoever.
    OK Dr. Phil. One thing that you are forgetting is that ALOT of us are married too. We obviously have no problem getting ass, but we still like to train. Does that mean we have low self-esteem?

  32. #32
    legobricks's Avatar
    legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    5,150
    Quote Originally Posted by TinTin78
    Well, my friend also thought I trained at the gym to get babes, but I don't actually, I really like building my body. I know it maybe sound strange, but I feel many people train if they have a low selfesteem and trouble getting girls, but I have a perfect selfesteem and I love myself very much so I don't train for anything like that. So I know I wont be getting any more girls because I get more muscles, I get them when I want them and when I am happy. Girls love happy guys, that have humor and can smile and have fun in life without being obsessed with everything. A selfesteem comes from inside and out, not from your outside an in, that's why many builders can grow very big and still be so insecure.

    Back to the threads original message, and stop finding small shit to comment that has no use whatsoever.

    Someone slap me and call me sillllyyyyyyy!!!! YAAAAYYYYYY! Man, no offense, but read before you do something stupid. This is your body and your life. Choose how you want to live it, but be smart and if you are SO HAPPY with yourself, why are you choosing steroids?

    If you truly loved everything about you, you would try to get to your goals naturally first. make sure yor have a healthy diet and your workout routine is on track. seriously, IMO....you need to get laid more..

  33. #33
    TinTin78's Avatar
    TinTin78 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    638
    ZZZzzzz...

  34. #34
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    How bout you guys easing up off the guy's sexuality and deal more with his questions?






























    p.s. i dont' train for pussy... Getting poon is a side-effect of looking the way i do

  35. #35
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    barbados
    Posts
    6,418
    No need for flames.

    If you're concerned with hair loss run testosterone with finasteride.

  36. #36
    mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Eating chicken with pasta
    Posts
    398
    tin tin if u really wanna make this cycle as it should be done u better stop being a smart ass and take whatever other bros are trying to give to u...KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE that is!!

  37. #37
    USMCSS is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    US
    Posts
    386
    Sorry Uncle Nark! I promise to be good from here on out. But just so you know...Lego made me do it!!!

  38. #38
    TinTin78's Avatar
    TinTin78 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    638
    Maybe some midlife cricis? How should I know what you suffer from, but if you answer like that it seems like you are asking me a question, so I say to you, do you have a midlife crices?, afraid of not getting as much attention as you did when you were 20?

    I want to be bigger because I just love to get that nice feeling of growing, you all know what I'm talking about, and that feeling has nothing to do with selfesteem. I train for myself and myself only, I would not lift 2pounds to satisfy some girl.

  39. #39
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos





























    p.s. i dont' train for pussy... Getting poon is a side-effect of looking the way i do
    Sympathy?










  40. #40
    TinTin78's Avatar
    TinTin78 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    638
    I am taking all advice seriously, but it always end up with 3 idiots looking for shit they can start a flame with. I don't mind, I can stay here until they get bored, because they will. Then they will find someone else to stalk, they are threadstalkers.

    Thank's for that narkissos, saved by the bell there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •