flyhalf is offline Associate Member

floaties in my BD prop

i just got 3 vials of bd prop from a trusted site that i have used in the past. 2 of the vials were clean but one of them had little white things floating in it. they almost look like dandruff anyone know what it could be? im probley gonna scrap it and have them send me a new bottle but can i save this one with filtering it?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    could be the prop crashing. Try this: stick a pin through the rubber stopper, fill a pan with some water and put it on the stove at medium-low to medium heat. Swirl it around until it dissolves again (be patient it may or may not take awhile). Then leave it for a few days to see if it stays. If it doesn't take a small % of ba and add it to the vial. If you are sure it's legit then it's the test coming out and all you need to do is put it back in.

kinda lost me. try to get it to dissolve again with a pin (il probley use a sterile needle). i got that part. now, if it doesnt take a small % of ba? how small and what is ba. test comming out put it back in? lost me.

also the floaties have sunk to the bottom of the vial after sitting for an hour.

ok. Most of the vial is oil. There is X amount of hormone dissolved in it, meaning the oil molecules have solvated the test. When there is too much test to be properly solvated it tends to precipitate. What this basically means is that the hormone (test p) is beginning to crystallize from the solution. The white flakes you see are the test prop crystals.

There are several factors which affect solubility. Have you ever tried dissolving salt in water, and found that it was much easier to do when the water was hot? This is because the molecule of water are moving around faster and are easily solvating the salt. Same basic principle here. You want to heat the oil, so it can solvate the test crystals and have a homogeneous (1 phase) solution.

Now, what you want to do is stick just a pin through the rubber stopper. This is to allow for ventilation. If you just stick your vial in a pan on the stove pressure will build inside the vial and if it's enough pressure your vial may explode. So, the pin is for ventilation, you needn't attach a syringe to it. Step two: put some water (say enough to cover ~1/3 of the vial) in a pan. Put the vial in the pan and place the setup on the stove. Now you are able to heat your vial while properly ventilating it in efforts to increase the solubility and hence make those white crystals go away. (Of course they don't just go away, they go back to being solvated by the oil).

I'd bet dollars to donuts that just heating your solution will work. Remember to use a medium heat or medium-low and be patient, like I said it may or may not take awhile to do this. Periodically swirl the vial to ensure maximum solvation (basically to make the crystals dissolve faster). If the crystals go into the solution and all you see is oil (i.e. your vial looks like the others) then you have successfully put the crystals back in solution. Leave this for a few days to make sure it stays there.

If after a few days it precipitates again and you have those flakes, then you will need to take further action. This action is by adding a solvent. In this case the solvent is BA or benzyl alcohol. It's cheap stuff which if needs be you can purchase from the sites sponsor (banner at top right hand of page). You need only add a small amount and we'll get to those specifics if you need to take that course.

Try what I suggested first by heating (with ventilation) and if that doesn't work let us know and we'll walk you through the next steps.

if this is still unclear to you let me know I'll be happy to try and describe it in more detail.

k im doing it now

sweet its working, the vial is pretty hot should i not let it get to hot? the water isnt boiling but the bottom of the pan is covered in tiny bubbles.

it worked, there all gone. thanks symatech

No problem man. Leave it for a few days (not on the stove ) and see if it stays, if it doesn't then post again and we'll go through the next steps.

msu16366 is offline Member
    What can I do about sustaon amps in 1cc amps that have crystals in them. I heated one up with a lighter but I have to many to do this to each one. Is there a way to do it on the stove even though you can not vent it. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    No problem man. Leave it for a few days (not on the stove ) and see if it stays, if it doesn't then post again and we'll go through the next steps.

Thread Information