Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    cockdiesel87 is offline Junior Member

First couple injections..now i can't walk!

i made a thread about my glute. injected last thursday, my first injection ever. the next day it hurt like a bitch. couldnt sit on it, etc. it swelled up big time, it was red, etc. the redness went away and the pain has decreased a bit each day so that means its not an infection, right?

anyway, on monday i injected into my quad. my technique was a lot better than it was with my glute. i was a little stiff yesterday, and now today i have a really bad limp and it hurts to stand up/sit down. i tried doing bodyweight squats and i can't..the whole muscle is STIFF and its a sharp pain

i have another injection tomorrow and id like to stick with quads, but if i inject my other quad i wont be able to walk

btw the BA is 3%

do you think i'm BA sensitive plus its the fact that im new to this? or is there possibly some other issue?
    Last edited by cockdiesel87; 12-07-2005 at 10:10 PM.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cockdiesel87
    i made a thread about my glute. injected last thursday, my first injection ever. the next day it hurt like a bitch. couldnt sit on it, etc. it swelled up big time, it was red, etc. the redness went away and the pain has decreased a bit each day so that means its not an infection, right?

anyway, on monday i injected into my quad, was a little stiff yesterday, and now today i have a really bad limp and it hurts to stand up/sit down. i tried doing bodyweight squats and i can't..the whole muscle is STIFF

i have another injection tomorrow and id like to stick with quads, but if i inject my other quad i wont be able to walk

Bro this is going to happen with every virgin muscle u inject... it gets better

Born Threat is offline Associate Member
    Are you moving the pin around at all while in the muscle?

How much experience do you have sticking yourself?

V5RED is offline Associate Member
    if one leg is hurting from a shot i hold off on the other one

try a delt or bi inject

and dont do calf injects, you think u feel immobile now, if u get swollen calves.... nightmarish

these were my first 2 injections ever

my glute is bruising bad and still swollen. i think because i was definitely moving the needle around a lot because i was shaking bad. plus i injected too much (shouldnt have tried to front load with my first injection)

also i only have 23g 1.5 inch pins..i think those are too big for delts/bis

Born Threat is offline Associate Member

my glute is bruising bad and still swollen. i think because i was definitely moving the needle around a lot because i was shaking bad. plus i injected too much (shouldnt have tried to front load with my first injection)
    Well that's the reason right there. Try to relax.

What compound are u shooting by the way?

my quad injection was perfect though..i didnt shake at all and i went a lot slower..and my quad is still really messed up. like i said, i know virgin muscles will hurt when injected..but i cant do a bodyweight squat. i dont think they're supposed to hurt THAT much?

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    What compound are u shooting by the way?
    test enanthate

315mg/ml

my quad injection was perfect though..i didnt shake at all and i went a lot slower..and my quad is still really messed up. like i said, i know virgin muscles will hurt when injected..but i cant do a bodyweight squat. i dont think they're supposed to hurt THAT much?
    I shot too much into my tri the first time i shot them and i cldn't use my arm for close to 3 days... if u are using prop or t400 the pain can be really bad...

Sounds like your doing test E from your injection schedule. as Born hinted, moving the needle around while in you can cause more pain by making scar tissue and what not. Also, the speed at which you inject can make the injection site swell. A good rule of thumb is 20-25 seconds per ml/cc. This is on the cautious side and shouldnt give you to much of a problem with the oil just sitting in one area. I dont know if you do or not but you should clean the injection site before and after with an alcohol swab. If its painful to put into yourself you can always ice the injection site prior to injection. Wipe off the water and clean with swab and go. Things like heat pads and post-injection massages help. You will get used to the feeling and you will figure out what your body can tolerate, but i would stay away from calves.... bad circulation, lots of veins and can cripple you if you get a little swollen. YOu should be good by rotating shoulders, and glutes( if you are infact on Test e injecting twice a week.)
    -Wild

bigron62 is offline Junior Member
    i was having the same deal so i got some eq to cut it with and i massage the muscle and soak in the tub after a shot and massage again .. one glute shot i did went great and the next one left a snookerball on my ass with lots of bruising ...it will get better

yup test e.

im not flexible enough to reach glutes..thats why i was shaking the first time. so im not doing them anymore

quads and delts?

315mg/ml who makes that? haha wow kinda a random number
    if you can hit your quads with no problems or pain go for it brotha. Some people find it very painful and have had bad experiences with quads. However there are always two sides to the story.
    -Wild
    Last edited by Wildcatbadass; 12-07-2005 at 10:24 PM.

underground

its 300mg/ml but it tested out over a little at 315/ml

also i only have 23g 1.5 inch pins..i think those are too big for delts/bis
    I KNOW they are too big. Delts you should use 25g 1" but you can opt for 25g 5/8 if ya like. You are too new to be messing around with bicep shots anyway. BREATHE.
    Last edited by NYC BIG MIKE; 12-07-2005 at 10:26 PM.

dammit all i have is 23g. i wonder if i can pick up some 25g locally tomorrow since that is when i inject next

And dont try to use only a part of the 1.5 inch length of the pins you have now for shoulders cuz you will go too deep when you push the plunger. I've seen kids do it all the time. I personally use 1 1/2 for shoulders but I'm a little biger than you (more meat). Do it right, trust me. Good luck.

ill call around tomorrow and see where i can get some 25g

edit: i just tried stnding up and i had to grab the table. my quad hurts BAD

Dexta is offline Associate Member
    Yeah man you shouldnt really use1.5" on anything besides Glutes. Delts and quads use a 1". This is because these muscles are typically leaner and dont require the extra half inch to inject properly in the muscle tissue. Good luck though. I went through a rough 3 or 4 weeks before my glutes got used to it. Then it was easy. Good luck

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Dont worry about the fact that you only have 23g man. Who made up a friggin rule saying thats too big? It makes no sense whatsoever. If the reason is because the pin is too long well then simply dont put it in all the way, if its because the oil will inject faster, well simply push the plunger in slower. There is no such thing as a needle being too big for any body part. Take it from me, I have used a 23g for not only glutes and quads but also delts, bi's, tri's and pecs. Just be smooth with the needle and dont let it move around once it is in. Inject slowly and massage the muscle after or apply some warmth to it.

-Bino

wrx
    wrx is offline Associate Member
    i still have my quads swole every time, its my first cycle also! test E...
    do you feel like a ball in your quad?

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Those needles are too big for ure delts.
    Use 25g for delts.

If ure ass is sore try placin a heat pack where it hurts.
    Try to have a warm shower 1st then do ure shots. Helps relax the muscles a little, it could just be a physcological thinggy but sure works for me.

For injection tips check:
    http://www.breastcancerprofessional....nc/nursing.pdf

im ordering 25, i dont know where im going to stick today. i guess i'll have to do the other quad and lay in my bed for a few days

my glute is going back to normal color, there's some yellow bruising and slight swelling but the pain, swelling, and bruising is all going down. however, it is now slightly warmer to the touch than normal (maybe because its just inflamed?)

is there a chance its infected? its really starting to bother me and im losing motivation for my diet and going to the gym..its getting bad..

any input is appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    Bro this is going to happen with every virgin muscle u inject... it gets better
    I don't mean any disrespect but I don't agree with that at all.

two weeks ago was the first time i've ever injected into the delts. It was 1.5 cc of tren A. Didn't have any soreness or pain. Two days later did the delt on the other side with no pain.

Now i have found that i can't do any more then 250 mgs of test without problems regardless of where I inject. I either have to keep it at 250 mgs or add some sterile oil to the barrel if doing more mgs. .

Now for the thread starter. There's probably not one person here that has been injecting for a while that hasn't had that problem with Quads at one time or another. I have several fiends that can't do quads at all without problems, yet they can inject calves with no problems. Calves injections...Fuuck that.

Quote Originally Posted by tough old man
    I don't mean any disrespect but I don't agree with that at all.

two weeks ago was the first time i've ever injected into the delts. It was 1.5 cc of tren A. Didn't have any soreness or pain. Two days later did the delt on the other side with no pain.

Now i have found that i can't do any more then 250 mgs of test without problems regardless of where I inject. I either have to keep it at 250 mgs or add some sterile oil to the barrel if doing more mgs. .

Now for the thread starter. There's probably not one person here that has been injecting for a while that hasn't had that problem with Quads at one time or another. I have several fiends that can't do quads at all without problems, yet they can inject calves with no problems. Calves injections...Fuuck that.
    Once I get into my rotation of sites I never have post injection pain.... The only problem I have with quads though is sometimes it seems like there is more nerves in the way then other days... but no soreness after the injection...

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I love shooting the glutes.. I feel nothing at all.. It was kinda funny the one time I shot my quad.. Watched the whole injection,(obviously) and accidentally moved the needle around, started to feel queezy and woozy, thought I was gonna hit the floor. We were all laughing at the time as I was turning green, cuz it was funny and all, but I never did another quad shot.. Prob could now though....Didnt hurt me that much....it was a 23 guage...

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Try this,warm the area 5 min. in the shower before and after the shoot it realy works for me with the Winny 100mg/ml,and use a 25g needle,if you need needles pm me.

Quote Originally Posted by LatinoPR
    Try this,warm the area 5 min. in the shower before and after the shoot it realy works for me .
    I agree......

i injected my other quad this evening (couldnt do delts..couldnt get any 25g needles)

even though the quad i previously injected was stiff as hell, i stretched it out for a half hour and now it's much more loose and doesnt hurt as bad

my glute keeps feeling better, but there's still a swollen bruised spot in my ass a little smaller than the size of my fist. should i get it checked out? its been a week now but i dont want to go to the doc if i dont have to obviously

monitor it...its starting to feel better you say? thats a good sign, and it should start to fade away shortly. If not, time to get yourself checked bro!

i injected my other quad this evening (couldnt do delts..couldnt get any 25g needles)

even though the quad i previously injected was stiff as hell, i stretched it out for a half hour and now it's much more loose and doesnt hurt as bad

my glute keeps feeling better, but there's still a swollen bruised spot in my ass a little smaller than the size of my fist. should i get it checked out? its been a week now but i dont want to go to the doc if i dont have to obviously

Stretch your glutes out after a hot bath, see if that makes a difference at this point.

ill try stretching later

the pain and swelling is down a little again today..but the fact that its still there after a week bothers me. at what point has it been going on for too long? week and a half? 2 weeks?

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    im on my first cycle and i know the pain your going through w/ quad injects.. they leave you feeling almost crippled for days....glutes at first got sore as hell but there getting used to it and im hoping my quads will too. good luck bro

thanks man. training this week has been so messed up because of this

I hear ya bro.....throws a wrench into it big time sometimes.....

obviously i couldnt do legs since i cant even walk that well. and i couldnt sit down so all i could do was standing lats, arms and delts. oh cant forget the cable crossover

that combined with the pain put a big dent in my motivation. every couple hours i think about just doing some pct right away and forgetting about all of it. especially since my ass could possibly be infected? (anybody think its time to go in or should i give it another week or so? it is getting slightly better every day, but still there nonetheless)

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I've been through that a few times. I know exactly what you're talking about. Mix your test with another gear. If you're not shooting another gear than mix it with sterile oil. You can get it at most research sites. That is the ONLY thing that will minimize your pain. Trust me.

Jesus, Flex.....Its so damn hard to scroll past your avatar .....I always gotta stop by it for 5 seconds everytime......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information