Nismo is offline Member

Would this be enough??

For the people that read my Post before it got deleted. Is 250mg enough for one cycle. I have done my homework and know whats up with test, but I dont know about the measurements. How many 250mg do I need for my first cycle of test. Thanks again to all the people helping me out.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    what are your stats, age, wieght, hieght, cycle exp. ect...

500 mg/wk is best for your first cycle.....but 250 should work assuming you're not really heavy.

Cycle experience? Ahahaha. The kid doesn't even know the difference between a cc and a ml. He needs to research more IMO.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    not flaming you but if u did any homework u would already know the answer, but anyway 500mg/wk for about 12 weeks is usually a normal first cycle. so that 24 cc's of 250mg/cc

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Cycle experience? Ahahaha. The kid doesn't even know the difference between a cc and a ml. He needs to research more IMO.
    Yeah dude I dont know about the measurements yet but all besides that I have been doing a lot of research.

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    what are your stats, age, wieght, hieght, cycle exp. ect...
    age 21- wieght 225- hieght 6"2- And this will be my first cycle ever. I have looked into it for a while. Especially since you guys bagged on me for spelling it Testosorome.

goose is offline Banned
    Your 21 years old,quite young for AAS,have you hit your natrual limit??

goose4........

Zapp is offline Banned
    Yeah..you better be careful. You don't want to end up like cockdiesel87...lmao

Nismo is offline Member
    I'm pretty sure I havent hit my limit yet. I have a large body type so even though my wieght is 225, I just look like a fit fellow not "BIG". Thats where I'm having the problem, I cant seem to hit any higher but my strength improves almost every week.

goose is offline Banned
    How good is your diet? How much protein do you take each day?

goose4..........

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    How good is your diet? How much protein do you take each day?

goose4..........
    Well with food and after workout protein shakes I would say...350-400 grams. Well I try to keep it that high but sometimes I don't have time and I have to skip a meal. But I eat like almost every hour to tell you the truth.

Many protein shakes come in ready to drink lil cartons now. Myoplex, musclemilk and a host of others. NO excuse for missing a meal. And yes, the protein drink is a meal if you cant get to food. Feed the body every 3 hours.

Nismo is offline Member
    Many protein shakes come in ready to drink lil cartons now. Myoplex, musclemilk and a host of others. NO excuse for missing a meal. And yes, the protein drink is a meal if you cant get to food. Feed the body every 3 hours.
    Protein shake is a meal??? Thats freakin awsome. I usually miss them cause I'm at work. But I can just take my shake with me. Thanks Big Mike!!!!

Protein shakes with say like 40 grams of protein and 20 grams of carbs are commonly referred to as "replacement meals". Drink up.

Nismo is offline Member
    cool beans

Nismo is offline Member
    But to my original question. Would a order of 250mg of test E be enough for one cycle???

If I remember correctly, you had 250cc per ml/10ml. So a 12 week cycle would be 3 bottles and you'll have some extra or run a few weeks longer.
    2 250mg shots a week like mon/thurs will suffice. Run proper PCT.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah make sure you get an extra bottle.. there never seems to be 10ml in a 10ml vial....

Nismo is offline Member
    Fvck yeah!!! I Fvcken love you guys (in a non-homosexual way), you guys are Fvcken awsome I swear. Thanks a lot fellas!!!

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    To answer your question..........yes 250mgs would be enough. But the more you use the more gains you will get. So 500mgs a week is better than 250mgs a week, 750mgs a week is better then 500mgs a week and so on. Im on my first cycle and im using 500mgs a week. There is no right or wrong.......the decision is yours. I would recommend 500mgs a week but you will still gain on 250mgs a week.

Nismo is offline Member
    well each bottle was 250 mg. Which means 1 bottle a week??So I would have to buy 8 bottles for a full cycle right???

Quote Originally Posted by Nismo
    well each bottle was 250 mg. Which means 1 bottle a week??So I would have to buy 8 bottles for a full cycle right???

You don't listen.

Each bottle is 250 mg per ml with 10ml in it. This means you get 10 shots. That would be 5 weeks worth. Buy three bottles. Pull the plunger to 1cc and you have 250mgs. Do this 2x a week for 12 weeks. You have alot to learn and probably are playing with fire if you don't know this shit.

leansauce is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo
    is it an amp or a vial?
    if its an amp then it only has 1ml of 250mg
    if its a vial then it has either 10ml or 20ml of 250mg
    each ml is 250mg!

so for 12 weeks at 500mg/week you will need either three 10ml vials, two 20ml vials, or 24 1ml amps

JUICE ON!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    thats the best advice this kid guy could take.........food....diet.....supplements

leansauce is offline Associate Member
    You don't listen.

Each bottle is 250 mg per ml with 10ml in it. This means you get 10 shots. That would be 5 weeks worth. Buy three bottles. Pull the plunger to 1cc and you have 250mgs. Do this 2x a week for 12 weeks. You have alot to learn and probably are playing with fire if you don't know this shit.
    truth if you dont know for sure that you know what your doing then your either retarded or you need to take a second to try and figure out whats up, cus right now your definitely all confused and are playing with fire

EDUCATE BEFORE YOU MEDICATE!

Quote Originally Posted by leansauce
    is it an amp or a vial?
    if its an amp then it only has 1ml of 250mg
    if its a vial then it has either 10ml or 20ml of 250mg
    each ml is 250mg!

so for 12 weeks at 500mg/week you will need either three 10ml vials, two 20ml vials, or 24 1ml amps

JUICE ON!

You think I'm talking out of my ass? It's 250mg/ml/10ml, we established that before when he posted a copy from a source that got deleted.

lifter540 is offline Junior Member
    500/mg a week should work fine

Nismo is offline Member
    You don't listen.

Oh alright, I see what you meant. Thanks for taking the time to break it down.

Thread Information