Thread: Infertility?

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member

Infertility?

Aside from the normal side affects I've heard of infertility and that is probably my biggest fear with AAS....granted i still have full intentions of using i was just curious if anyone has ACTUALLY experienced infertility, i dont mean low sperm count, i mean actually infertile as in not corrective.......just wanted to see some feed back as to if this is a real side effect or one of those "possibility" sides that the media loves to talk about, thx guys..

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    sperm count goes down to nothing to ALMOST nothing.........it will go back up after PCT.

honestly, if you're thinking stuff like this, you've still got a lot more to learn before diving into steroids

well see i know sperm count drops but i read one of those stupid horror stories the other day about this guy that cant have kids now, and im not worried about it just curious if it's ever happened to anyone on this board thats all..

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    This is something we all should worry about if we are looking to have children in the future. I haven't heard of anyone becomming infertile but I'm sure it has happened many times because of AAS use.

The only solution that would work is to have your sperm frozen but that could be expence that some might not be able to afford or want to.

thats what i was looking for...the seriousness of this side, how common it is etc...i was actually thinking about looking into the sperm bank idea but i do hear it is pricey.......but i definately want kids

Rolsroyce is offline Junior Member
    well lots of pro bblders have kids so,,,I know for a fact that you can shut the boys down for years and run HCG for 3 to 6 months and they will be good as new but weather they will produce sperm on their own with out the HCG hmmm couldnt answer that. See juice makes the pituatry stop sending the signal to your balls to produce but the HCG mimics the pituatary signal and makes them start working again so you could stay on juice and HCG all the time and still have kids at any time but you may shut down the pituatry gland permanently(not sure) or at least the part that sends LH/FSH

really?????????? so even if you were to perhaps become 100% infertile a run with HCG would allow you to produce sperm again???

Excess progestin can be a problem from 19nor AAS

Most birth control they give to women is progestin, does the same thing in men

Rolsroyce is offline Junior Member
    If your balls are ok and the reason you are not producing is they are just not being told to,yes I would think so .I was on for a long time and I am taking HCG now and the boys are kicking again.

well tahts good to know that in theory i should have nothin to worry about....

IMBIGRU is offline Banned
    I been threw it....It takes a year!!! taking nothing to get it back to normal... still the morphology was still pretty bad... so im saying stay off for 2 years... next time I try and have kids ...Ill stay off 9 months and get invetro.... see a guy shoots 250 million sperm a load...it only takes one good one

it taks a year to become fertile again????

Thread Information