Thread: tren and deca??

aco
    aco is offline Junior Member

tren and deca??

I am starting to plan my next cycle. i wanted to run test e, deca , tren , and dbol , but i heard that it wasn't good to take tren and deca together. is their any truth to this and why? this will be my third cycle. i am currently at week i8 in my second cycle, i'm running test e @ 500mg per week, and eq at 400 mg per week, kickstarted with a bombs at 50 mg per day for 4 weeks. my first cycle was test e at 500mg per week and dbol, 30mg per day for 4 weeks. i'm 5'10", 230. 24 years old. thanks for the help.

aco

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    way too much for a 3rd cycle...........

tren and deca are both heavy progestins......some run both but personally i wouldnt.

aco
    what would the advantages be to dropping one over the other. would you suggest tren over deca or vice versa?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    if you havent ran deca yet, run that.......really all depends on goals though

aco
    i guess test e, deca , and dbol is a pretty good stack, at least from what i have heard. i just want to put on mass and strength. i really want to be about 250 and then i will try to cut down from there. i'm hoping to be around 240 at the end of my current cycle. thanks for your help, anybody else have any other comments that would help?

Ivan2121 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aco
    i guess test e, deca, and dbol is a pretty good stack, at least from what i have heard. i just want to put on mass and strength. i really want to be about 250 and then i will try to cut down from there. i'm hoping to be around 240 at the end of my current cycle. thanks for your help, anybody else have any other comments that would help?
    test e, deca , and dbol for mass is a very good cycle. just stick with this and eat lotssssssssssss

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by aco
    I am starting to plan my next cycle. i wanted to run test e, deca , tren , and dbol , but i heard that it wasn't good to take tren and deca together. is their any truth to this and why? this will be my third cycle. i am currently at week i8 in my second cycle, i'm running test e @ 500mg per week, and eq at 400 mg per week, kickstarted with a bombs at 50 mg per day for 4 weeks. my first cycle was test e at 500mg per week and dbol, 30mg per day for 4 weeks. i'm 5'10", 230. 24 years old. thanks for the help.

aco
    imo tren is much the better out of the two,worse for sides though!
    how many cycles have you ran mate?

aco
    booz, it says it my original question. this will be my third. i have heard a lot of good things about tren and strength, but if it is too hard for me to take in a third cycle, then i will just stick with the deca .

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    I've run both deca and tren without any problems. I did have cabaser on hand just in case. There was a thread a month or two back asking about using both at the same and of those who had no one had had any pregesterone-related issues. I suspect this is an overrated fear.

aco
    what kind of dosages would you recommend with both in the equation. i was think test e at 500 per week, deca at 400 per week, and tren at 75 eod, plus the dbol for 30mg ed. and then maybe test e for 14 weeks, deca for 12, dbol for 4, and then the tren i have no idea.

Thread Information