Rocky IV is offline Member

Winstrol and hair loss solution?

My hair has been thined out a bit since my last cycle, its nothing bad, but i was wondering if anyone had run propecia during thier winni cycle,,to help prevent hairloss, i was thinking to take propecia while on and a while afterwards,,has anyone here actually done this with successs?

bump anyone?

DHT makes you lose hair. No getting around it.

Unoid is offline Member
    I don't even think finast helps for winny?

Quote Originally Posted by Unoid
    y not it lowers dht levels

well than i might just have to shave my head lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky IV
    well than i might just have to shave my head lol

Now you're talking!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Now you're talking!!!!!

Latinbrothie is offline Junior Member
    Nutritional Supplements, Vitamins & Herbs
    Saw palmetto - Saw palmetto oil is an accepted treatment for benign prostate hyperplasia in men. It appears to interact with various sex hormones, including dihydrotestoseteron (DHT). DHT is produced from testosterone by enzyme 5-alpha-reductase. Like most enzymes, it can be inhibited. There has been great medical interest in subtances that have the potential for inhibiting 5-alpha-reductase, and thereby preventing or treating benign prostate hyperplasia.
    Theoretically, saw palmetto could have also be used to block DHT and prevent hair loss. Saw palmetto is believed to have a similar mechanism of action to the anti-androgenic drug finasteride (Propecia), which has been used in low doses for hair loss. I take Saw palmetto supplements daily.

Folic acid, biotin, vitamin B5, para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA), and silica are supplements that may help maintain the color and thickness of hair.

Be sure to check your daily intake of zinc through supplements. Intake of 30 mg or higher for more than three months can induce a deficiency of copper, and low copper levels can result in hair loss. Speak to a health practitioner before supplementing copper to avoid copper overdose.

Aromatherapy
    The results of one research study suggest that the essential oils of thyme, rosemary, lavender, and cedarwood mixed with an oil and applied on the areas of hair loss may stimulate hair growth. This double blind, placebo-controlled study enrolled 84 people who who massaged either these essential oils or a non-treatment oil into their scalps each night for seven months. Results showed that 44% of people in the treatment group had new hair growth compared to only 15% in the control group.

Hair Oil Recipe
    3 drops of essential oil of thyme
    3 drops of essential oil of lavender
    3 drops of essential oil of rosemary
    3 drops of essential oil of cedarwood
    1/8 cup of grapeseed oil
    1/8 cup of jojoba oil

Mix the ingredients together. Cover your pillow with an old towel if you want to keep the oil off of your nice tiger printed pillow cases...lol
    Apply several drops of the mixture to areas of hair loss each night, massaging gently into scalp for 3-5 minutes. Store the oil tightly covered. Do not take internally or near the eye area.

You can get the essential oils off of the internet or just try to find a natural health store.

All of the guys in my family are bald or going bald bad .... I Take Saw Palmetto and put the aromatherapy serum on my head every night before i go to bed and I put a couple drops of the oils in my shampoo. I started thinning bad in the back of my head and receding in the front, the process has been slowing down after only 4 months and I can see some reversing, I used to be able to pull hair right out from my balding spot on the back of my head and now the hair there is thicker and strong. I predict that after the full 7 months and thereafter, my results should be quite satisfying.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Latinbrothie
    Nutritional Supplements, Vitamins & Herbs
    Saw palmetto - Saw palmetto oil is an accepted treatment for benign prostate hyperplasia in men. It appears to interact with various sex hormones, including dihydrotestoseteron (DHT). DHT is produced from testosterone by enzyme 5-alpha-reductase. Like most enzymes, it can be inhibited. There has been great medical interest in subtances that have the potential for inhibiting 5-alpha-reductase, and thereby preventing or treating benign prostate hyperplasia.
    Theoretically, saw palmetto could have also be used to block DHT and prevent hair loss. Saw palmetto is believed to have a similar mechanism of action to the anti-androgenic drug finasteride (Propecia), which has been used in low doses for hair loss. I take Saw palmetto supplements daily.

Folic acid, biotin, vitamin B5, para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA), and silica are supplements that may help maintain the color and thickness of hair.

Be sure to check your daily intake of zinc through supplements. Intake of 30 mg or higher for more than three months can induce a deficiency of copper, and low copper levels can result in hair loss. Speak to a health practitioner before supplementing copper to avoid copper overdose.

Aromatherapy
    The results of one research study suggest that the essential oils of thyme, rosemary, lavender, and cedarwood mixed with an oil and applied on the areas of hair loss may stimulate hair growth. This double blind, placebo-controlled study enrolled 84 people who who massaged either these essential oils or a non-treatment oil into their scalps each night for seven months. Results showed that 44% of people in the treatment group had new hair growth compared to only 15% in the control group.

Hair Oil Recipe
    3 drops of essential oil of thyme
    3 drops of essential oil of lavender
    3 drops of essential oil of rosemary
    3 drops of essential oil of cedarwood
    1/8 cup of grapeseed oil
    1/8 cup of jojoba oil

Mix the ingredients together. Cover your pillow with an old towel if you want to keep the oil off of your nice tiger printed pillow cases...lol
    Apply several drops of the mixture to areas of hair loss each night, massaging gently into scalp for 3-5 minutes. Store the oil tightly covered. Do not take internally or near the eye area.

You can get the essential oils off of the internet or just try to find a natural health store.

All of the guys in my family are bald or going bald bad .... I Take Saw Palmetto and put the aromatherapy serum on my head every night before i go to bed and I put a couple drops of the oils in my shampoo. I started thinning bad in the back of my head and receding in the front, the process has been slowing down after only 4 months and I can see some reversing, I used to be able to pull hair right out from my balding spot on the back of my head and now the hair there is thicker and strong. I predict that after the full 7 months and thereafter, my results should be quite satisfying.
    good post! where can you get this?

Mother nature wins in the end.

themetalmich is offline Junior Member
    winny is a DHT dirivative=losing your hair

you can put all the shit you want on your scalp, but the bottom line is winny will **** with your hair.

primetime1 is offline Member
    is there any safe dosage that reduces the chance of this happening?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Is there a safe way to move the hair from my @$$ to my head ? I always wanted curly hair.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoid

Finast will help slow down teh hair loss. but it will also hinder some gains.

Josey Wales is offline Associate Member
    Finasteride won't do anything to prevent hairloss from any DHT deriviative. Finast slows or stops the conversion of Test to DHT. Compounds that are already DHT based are beyond the reach of Finast. That said, it is not true for everyone that there's nothing you can do to slow or even prevent hairloss from Winny, Masteron , Tren or any other AA's for that matter.

If you attack the problem by using Nizoral shampoo (2X ED), Minoxidyl (2X ED), sprirolactone, azeliac acid (each at least 1XED) and Finasteride (I always use Test on cycle so I need Finast too), you may be able to prevent, or at least slow down, the shedding. I am prone to MPB and I use the above mentioned protocol with great success. Without it, my hair thins quickly. With it, I lose nary a hair, no matter what compounds I use. You can get all of this stuff at www.xandrox.com and/or http://wholesalehairproducts.com. The key is to start this protocol before you begin your cycle or before you begin the part of your cycle that contains the highest concentration of hair-unfriendly compounds. Good luck.

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    try avodart (dutasteride) 45 fold stronger than finasteride.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    even so the best solution to winny hair loss is to just not use it at all, although my dad was a competitive bodybuilding back in the day and he used winny a lot but never lost his hair. some people are lucky like that i guess but the other 99% of us are going to get a free hair transplant from our scalp to our back by using winny

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    even so the best solution to winny hair loss is to just not use it at all, although my dad was a competitive bodybuilding back in the day and he used winny a lot but never lost his hair. some people are lucky like that i guess but the other 99% of us are going to get a free hair transplant from our scalp to our back by using winny
    Hairloss is purely genetic. Ime on tren /primo/proviron and winny 100mgs ed now, and ime not losing any hair. (Lucky me). All aas exept nadrolone will speed up the balding process for those who are prone, the androgen recepter in the scalp is the same as the one in the muscle.

99% of us??? its not that high

Thread Information