Thread: Why?

stumpy29 is offline Associate Member

Why?

Why when I inject in my pecs a couple of days later it is swollen in between my pecs? I am injecting 1.75 cc's of enanthate in one pec and 1 cc of deca in the other. This is the second time I have injected in my pecs and the second time this has happened. My pecs are fairly decent size. Is it not absorbing like it should? Am i losing some when this happens? Just don't want to waste any of my gear.

stumpy29 is offline Associate Member
    bump I know someone has the answer to this

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    The only time i have had swelling from an injection is when i injected too much into the muscle.... maybe that's mor then your pecs can handle.... i never go more then 1cc in each pec....

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    It's quite common bro.I've had it happen countless times.Just an inflamation to your muscle.It's not used to the hormones you are injecting.Take advantage of that!!You have extra fluid in your muscles and the fascia is loosened by this.So working that muscle just might help give you a little extra spurt in growth.Sort of like spot injecting.The actual hormone doesn't create growth,but it's believed(by me also) that the oil loosens the fascia allowing the muscle fiber to grow a little more inside the casing.You with me here?..lol..

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information