2 weeks done and already 10lbs

alright im running Test E @500mg for 14 weeks and Deca @ 300mg for 12 weeks. tomarrow will be the start of the 3rd week and i've already gained little over 10lbs. i know its water weight because i can't see my abs as well as i was able to eariler before i started. and the question is what week will i start being able to start seeing more muscle growth??? im taking 10mg ed of nolva and vit b6. i am having noticeable testicle shrikage should i take hcg ??? i know when i took andro it did the same thing but they went back to normal after a couple of weeks off!!!!

Thanks
    ~AV~

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    You are not gonna see your abs b/c of the estrogen bloat, which nolva does very little to prevent. The deca is going to shrink your balls up bad, but after a good PCT and off time they will be back.

alright thanks mike, that helps alot but i will see my abs after the cycle right?? if i eat clean right??????

URMaster is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicvenom
    alright thanks mike, that helps alot but i will see my abs after the cycle right?? if i eat clean right??????
    Yea, but dont worry about your abs, your on a bulking cycle, concentrate on that.

indrid_cold17 is offline Banned
    is it possible that 10lbs are water ,,maybe just 3 lbs or something ??

SpiderRico is offline Member
    most may be water 10 pounds in less then three weeks is incredible i ran a test deca dbol cycle and didnt get 10 pounds till at least the 4th week but i knew most was water from the dbol

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderRico
    most may be water 10 pounds in less then three weeks is incredible i ran a test deca dbol cycle and didnt get 10 pounds till at least the 4th week but i knew most was water from the dbol
    so if someone gained 25lbs of a test deca cycle 10lbs of these will be water i assume ,,

SpiderRico is offline Member
    well it all depends no matter what your going to retain some water and lose some at teh end of the cycle i went from 177 to 197 in my dbol deca test cycle and i am down to now 189-191 varrying but my bf % has gone down to low 10s and i started at probly around 12-13

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderRico
    well it all depends no matter what your going to retain some water and lose some at teh end of the cycle i went from 177 to 197 in my dbol deca test cycle and i am down to now 189-191 varrying but my bf % has gone down to low 10s and i started at probly around 12-13
    10lbs aint some water retention its major weight and if we add this to the amount of muscle lost during pct one should end with major weight loss,,,i am planning on running a test deca cycle and dont wanna bloat like a balloon then loose all the mass ,,peace

Thread Information