stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member

test only cycle...

Never done this but economically it would be cost effective.. So my question is in what way does a high dose test cycle ( 1.5G a week) lose to a stack like for example test/EQ (800/700). Also if some one can exlpain to me y the forst is considered a high dose when the second aint as much. At least many people have stated this. I understand the synergistic benefits of stacking and diffrent properties of different compunds but the total AAS concentration is a big factor also IMO. So test only cycles vs. stacking.. how much less effective they are?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    Never done this but economically it would be cost effective.. So my question is in what way does a high dose test cycle ( 1.5G a week) lose to a stack like for example test/EQ (800/700). Also if some one can exlpain to me y the forst is considered a high dose when the second aint as much. At least many people have stated this. I understand the synergistic benefits of stacking and diffrent properties of different compunds but the total AAS concentration is a big factor also IMO. So test only cycles vs. stacking.. how much less effective they are?
    well that test/eq cycle isnt a small dose.........they're 2 different drugs.....you get less aromatization and less androgenic activity from the 2nd one, however personally, i'd rather do the first.

they r two diffrent drugs but with many similar effector mechanisms. U r right in the androgenic sides... But yeah wolfy.. how did u like test only cycle? Im really leaning towards it since the other options costs me more than ppl make here in a year ( a lil overexaggeration ) I live in a former soviet country and Im a student so Im not exactly swimming in money.. So in terms of cost effectiveness what u think ok the test only cycle.. I could even go maybe with sumin like 1.2 G of test a week for 12 weeks and kickstart it with adrol or dbol .

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    It all depends what you want out of a cycle and what your history is aswell, what are your past cycles?
    Test only looks fine at that mgs a week, you will experience good gains, the difference between the first and second is the benifit of the EQ...if it all depends on the cost just go with the cheapest, if you can afford more compounds and your ready to move up a level then go with that,,,

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    i personally like the test/eq cycle ... but it depends solely on ur goals and what ur lookin to accomplish out of this cycle

if you are looking to bulk up are test only cycles good and kick start the first 4-6 weeks wioth d ball?????

PARABOLAN is offline Junior Member
    test only cycles have always worked for me, sometimes i think i dont need another compound

Quote Originally Posted by PARABOLAN
    test only cycles have always worked for me, sometimes i think i dont need another compound
    i some times i cycle test with deca and some times test with equipose and some times test on its own!!!!! test on its own i gain the same i just kick start with d balls and test on its will become much cheaper!!!!!

thx ppl for ur replies... I will prolly go with test by itself at 1.2-1.5 G a week and see how it compares to my previous test/deca (700/400) cycle... It all comes down to cost effectiveness for me. Next summer I will have more money to invest and then I will go with tren / test etc...

Thread Information