Hard Head is offline Member

Arrow Staying anabolic while cutting.

OK, let's say that my research subject is supplementing T3 at 75 to 100 mcgs/day. The goal is of course to enhance metabolism and increase lipolysis. The research subject is performing 45 min of aerobic activity 3 to 4 days/week plus strenuous weight lifting 3 days/week. How much AAS (var - tbol) would be needed to supplement to stave off catabolism? Also how low can the subject go on his caloric intake while supplementing AAS+T3 and stay anabolic plus still have energy to perform strenuous exercise/work?

Hope this is the right place to post this.

bump

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    Well I can't speak much about how low you can go on the cals, but you don't want to go too low, even with the AAS. With var you should run at least 50mg ed, with tbol 40-60mg eg. You might also look into throwing some test prop in there at maybe 75mg ed to have a solid cutting cycle.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I would def use a test like prop minimum 75mg per week. With the decrease in calories, increase cardio, still hitting the weights hard, and the addition of T3 this will easily put you in a catabolic state. The prop will help keep you anabolic or at least becomming catabolic.

OK gents then is that 75mg/day or 75mg/wk? And this is in addition to the 50mg var/ed AND 50mg tbol/ed? Can I drop the tbol, it makes me hungry all the time and just go the the prop and var? How long can this run?

Back to the cals, can I cut them in half with the gear + T3 and stay anabolic ?

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    Yes it's 75mg/day and this is in addition to the t-bol and var. You can drop either the t-bol of var, it's really up to you. Some people report good results with the combo. I think your best bet is the test, and anyhting you add to that will only help.

As for your calories, I'm not sure what you mean by cutting them in half. I would think that you wouldn't want to go more than 1000 below maintenance, but I could be wrong.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I would say 50 to 75mg day test prop and 50mg day var. you do not wont to run var and t-bol at the same time. i would also say run it for 8 weeks.

as for the cals how much do you take in. i would say you need to eat min 2500 cals a day.

I struggle to accomplish 3,500 cals/d and not load up on the fats/glycemic carbs. I'm 275lb around 20%. 2,500cals/d is easily accomplished. I just don't want to drop into that catabolic range while easing up on the bf% some.

Thread Information