daveywave is offline Junior Member

proper tren pct...

i've been digging these forums and found nothing but information that conflicts with more information. all this talk on b-6, letro, bromo, etc...

i am asking... what should i take throughout cycle of tren , what should i keep in handy in case of gyno issues, and lastly what does a proper PCT look like.

on another note is l-dex a good substitute for letro on tren? when should letro (or l-dex) be started? so NO nolvadex throughout and after cycle?

cycle looks as follows:
    wk 1-10 tren ace
    wk 6-10 winny oral
    test prop on hand... (i dislike test at the moment, but willing to take in case of emergency )

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    I wldn't run tren without test.....

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by daveywave
    i've been digging these forums and found nothing but information that conflicts with more information. all this talk on b-6, letro, bromo, etc...

i am asking... what should i take throughout cycle of tren , what should i keep in handy in case of gyno issues, and lastly what does a proper PCT look like.

on another note is l-dex a good substitute for letro on tren? when should letro (or l-dex) be started? so NO nolvadex throughout and after cycle?

cycle looks as follows:
    wk 1-10 tren ace
    wk 6-10 winny oral
    test prop on hand... (i dislike test at the moment, but willing to take in case of emergency )
    Have you ran a cycle like this before? If you "hate" test because of sides then you are def going to hate this cycle. The sides will be worse and libido will take a big hit. IMO run the test throgh the cycle to week 12, then move the winny to weeks 7 - 12.

I would also use 200mg of B6 ED, and .5mg Letro ED through the cycle. You could keep on hand Bromo in case the letro and B6 didn't do it's job.

For PCT run it for a minimum of 30 days more if you feel like you need it.

Day 1 - 30 CLomid 100mg / Nolva 20mg / l-dex .25mg / B6 200mg

so i should stack up on l-dex and letro? couldnt i just use the nolva for l-dex instead?

as for test, no matter where i buy i cannot walk nor sit for almost a week with each injection. this tren is butter. but as i said i have prop on hand in case i need sex... on that note is it typical to want to **** 24/7 in just one week of tren? because i cant stop beating off...

Zackb911 is offline Junior Member
    davey,
    what brand Test are you running? I found the cheaper stuff like nutrivet would hurt like a mother but the more premium like BD had alot less pain. I was using 75mg Tren A & 100Test P ED...

transform is offline Associate Member
    href="http://www.steroid.com/Trenbolone-Acetate.php" target="_blank" class="gal">tren , not estrogen caused) only occurs if a sufficient amount of estrogen is already present in your body? Is that true, and if so, wouldnt using something like adex along with vitamin b6 keep gyno at bay?

adex, ldex, letro, bromo... theres too much goin on here can we expand this topic a bit further.

i ran some 'matrix labs' test as well as a couple homebrew provided by two different locals. they seem to react fine to it, but i'm apparently something special...

Thread Information