train4life05 is offline Banned

new to deca durabolin

can you please answer the following questions for my brother i dont want him starting something which will hurt him. he's thinking of taking deca durabolin and i want to know how it will effect him,he's not going on them for ages he's just after going on them for a few months whilst training but he really dosnt know anything about them and im worried he'll make a complete balls of it and nak his body up.so questions i need answering please are:

how does it effect the body,both good and bad?
    is their any estrogen issues,boobs etc?
    how much should be taken?
    how long should it be taken for?
    is he getting ripped off,he's paying £60 for 10 weeks worth?

let is know so i can tel him to not bother or not cheers!!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    How old is he and how long has in been training?

JohnnyB

21 and he's been training for just over a year

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by train4life05

how does it effect the body,both good and bad? Could affect him in many different ways. Especially if doing deca by itself. Look up "deca dick."

is their any estrogen issues,boobs etc? YES

how much should be taken? For him, with no knowledge and without any test mixed in... NONE.

how long should it be taken for? See above.

is he getting ripped off,he's paying £60 for 10 weeks worth? How many US $ is that? How much is he buying? How many mgs and mls will he be using each week. All very important questions to thoroughly understand befroe putting something into your body.

peace,

ttgb

deca dick,thats where you get limp right?how and what would he have to take for this not to happen?testosterone ?what and where can you get that can you just pick that up legit?he's gona take 20-30ml per week i think and he's going to take it for anywhere from 10 weeks.let me know.cheers

bro....you need to start over from the beginning of this website. First off, read the rules. Secondly, the very basic knowledge you are inquiring about is available by reading first.

Oh yeah, you are fixing to get nailed with PM's from guys wanting to hook you up. Don't spend your life savings with them. Bad investment.

peace,

ttgb

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Decca has been pretty much side effect free for me at a dose of 1cc per week. I get slow steady gains and no health issues.

are you doing deca by itself? If so, you need to quit giving out advice bro. Deca should not be ran by itself.

peace,

ttgb

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    21 and he's been training for just over a year
    He should NOT take steroids at his age. He has high natural test levels and should take advantage of them by working on building a solid training and diet program. No amount of steroids in the world with work unless he knows how to eat properly, diet is everything. He should track how many calories he eat daily and how many cals are from protein, carbs, and fat!

Also he hasnt been training nearly long enough to build up a solid muscle base and thus will lose what little gains he gets b/c he doesnt know how to eat..notice diet is everything.

Taking deca alone is stupid. Just do a search on deca only. Test (testosterone ) should be the base of every cycle since all steroids shut down or surpress your natural test levels to one degree or another. Deca shuts you down hard and quick, thus he would have no test in his body and be at a high risk of sides related to low test levels..i.e. impotence, low sex drive, lethargy,etc.. Just tell him to train naturally for several more years and then when he looks like he works out, then he might be ready for steroids, but he should definitely educate himself on these compounds and how to take them properly and safely.

PunkOff is offline Associate Member
    he is going to take 20-30ml a week...???? UMMM... he should be taking more like no more then 1 ml per week.... you need to research up on this stuff

what testosterone should he take?there are many different types,and how much testosterone should he stack with 200ml of deca a week?

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    what testosterone should he take?there are many different types,and how much testosterone should he stack with 200ml of deca a week?
    OK. Maybe you are not hearing the guys on this board. This is not a good idea. Your brother has almost no experience with training and doesn't know jack sh!t about aas. Are you telling me that he was about to take 200mg of deca a week? That's it? Besides deca shutting you down completely, 200mg a week probably wouldn't replace his natural testosterone production. Then you ask if testosterone is something he could pick up legit. Oh my God man. Do you really want your brother losing his hair and growing b!tch tits. Although I would rather not give you advise because information you research has a lot more value than just someone telling you, I am pretty sure your just going to start jabbing away.

Deca should always be taken with testosterone. Test E or C is preffered. I prefer test enanthate . Depending on your stats and cycle experience, a range of 500mg to 2 grams (Pinnacle ) a week are common. A novice cycle with Test and Deca will usually look like this:

wk 1-10 300-400mg Deca E/W
    wk 1-12 400-500mg Test E/W
    wk 1-16 20mg Nolva E/D
    wk 1-14 0.25mg Letro E/D
    wk 14-16 100mg clomid E/D

Anything less than this is a waste of money. And even this is a waste of money if you have no idea how to diet (which I know your brother doesn't no matter how much he thinks he does) and can't train worth a damn. Just out of curiousity, what are your brothers stats. Weight, height, arm circumfrance, sqaut max, bench, etc.

Thread Information