Thread: true pls

kiddigg is offline New Member

true pls

is it true that your heart grows bigger of steroids normal hart is 200g my heart is 400 is somebody that has a big heart

Mean and Lean is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddigg
    is it true that your heart grows bigger of steroids normal hart is 200g my heart is 400 is somebody that has a big heart
    There is testimony that the last venticle in the heart grows larger from anabolic use.

Quote Originally Posted by Mean and Lean
    There is testimony that the last venticle in the heart grows larger from anabolic use. I just had an cardiac catheterization done on my heart and all was normal after years of use. Go figure

so it cant by the steroids that has make my heart bigger just born like that

Mean and Lean is offline Banned
    I'm not a cardiologist. Like i said there is testimony that gear can enlarge the lest venticle. Some peeps are born with an enlarge heart and live a perfectly normal life.

Whether gear is going to effect it who knows. I doubt that you will find a doctor to give you the ok to cycle. Look it's your life and you have to figure whats worth it and what's not.

I guess if I was in your shoes here and was determined to use, here is what I do. Have a stress test done first. Wait about 3 months and try some test @ 500 mgs ea week. Then go see your doctor and tell them your experiencing a little bit of chest pains so they would perform the test again.

steroids normal hart is 200g my heart is 400 is my heart 2 big 2 use steroids pls h

???? help

chest6 is offline Banned
    whoa what now?

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    whoa what now?
    yes is it now 400 and 412 422 ore????

chest6 is offline Banned
    I have never heard anything about steroids enlarging the heart.

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Are the what heck you talkin about mang?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Im pretty confused myself

ok i hope so thank you ok normal heart is a bout 200 ore 220 my hear tis 400 ore 420 is it bate 2 use steroids
    Last edited by kiddigg; 12-11-2005 at 08:38 PM.

because of my heart

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member

Yes it's bad. Steroids are not for you. Next!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mean and Lean
    I'm not a cardiologist. Like i said there is testimony that gear can enlarge the lest venticle. Some peeps are born with an enlarge heart and live a perfectly normal life.

Whether gear is going to effect it who knows. I doubt that you will find a doctor to give you the ok to cycle. Look it's your life and you have to figure whats worth it and what's not.

I guess if I was in your shoes here and was determined to use, here is what I do. Have a stress test done first. Wait about 3 months and try some test @ 500 mgs ea week. Then go see your doctor and tell them your experiencing a little bit of chest pains so they would perform the test again.
    thank you so much

Have a stress test done first. Wait about 3 months and try some test @ 500 mgs ea week. 500 mgs of ???so sorry a a am no good in english

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    lots of cardi o ibelieve can lead to a larger jheart as well.. i mean like marathon runners and some like armstrong i believe have larger hearts due to there workouts and lifestyle

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I have never heard anything about steroids enlarging the heart.

I read a great article years back,it was an experiment with two twins.One had a normal life,the other 20 years of AAS use.After tests ,they found out that the guy who used AAS,his heart was just slighty bigger.Don`t forget,the heart is a type of muscle,it`s function is to pump blood.I will try and find this article.

they should this new guy.

goose4...............
    Last edited by goose; 12-11-2005 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    I read a great article years back,it was an experiment with two twins.One had a normal life,the other 20 years of AAS use.After tests ,they found out that the guy who used AAS,his heart was just slighty bigger.Don`t forget,the heart is a type of muscle,it`s function is to pump blood.I will try and find this article.

they should this new guy.

goose4...............

Ask and ye shall receive..........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A study published in the journal "Cardiology" (1997;88:50-51), offered a unique perspective of the effects of long term anabolic steroid usage and heart function. The study was unique because it involved fraternal twin bodybuilders, one of whom has used steroids for 15 years, while the other was drug free. Both of these men had trained for over 20 years.
    They were described in the study as "extremely large with profound muscular hypertrophy". They had won several state and national titles in bodybuilding and powerlifting. The twins had bodyfat levels below 10 percent, and followed the same diet and training regime on a yearly basis.

The primary test to access their cardiac function was echocardiography. (As I previously said, it's a machine that uses reflected ultra sonic waves to show the structure and function of the heart.)

Both men showed normal blood pressure readings. The drug-free twin showed a testosterone level of 6.2 nanongrams per mililiter of blood, and the steroid twin had a higher than normal level of 11.5 ng/ml! (The normal range for testosterone is 2.8-8.8, and as you can easily understand, the steroid twin had testosterone levels almost 3 times the high normal level)

The echocardiography tests showed that both men, with similar genetic backrounds and the same training and diet regimes, showed little difference in gross heart function. However, the steroid user showed a LARGER left ventricular wall size with a decreased ventricular compliance. (That means that the pumping chamber of his heart was LARGER than his brother's, while also being a bit stiffer!)

The heart stiffness that occurs in steroid-using bodybuilders is thought to be brought on by an increased sensitivity of heart muscle to catacholamines, such as epinephrine, induced by steroids. And guess what friends, this scenario may have played a role in the sudden deaths due to heart failure that have occured in a small percentage of regular steroid users.

goose is offline Banned
    What can I say mike,thanks.

But still they should ban him.

goose4............

Not bad for a Yank, eh?

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Kiddigg, you need to read this thread and you will get your answers you're seeking.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=200929

Last edited by Smak; 12-11-2005 at 10:11 PM.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Not bad for a Yank, eh?

I would of never thought you were a yank

NYC is a Fantastic city.....just not fair the best BB are American at the MOMENT

goose4.........

Europe has some big mofo's goose. It's all about politics.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Europe has some big mofo's goose. It's all about politics.

who says it better than this guy.

http://www.getbig.com/iview/ray050301.htm

part two http://www.getbig.com/iview/ray050406.htm

goose4............

Thread Information