roidnoob939 is offline New Member

How much should i take on my first cycle?

I was wondering wether or not to take 250mg of Test-E, and 250mg or Deca a week or 500mg/wk of both

wondering if 250mg/wk is to small or good for a first cycle

thanks

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by roidnoob939

thanks
    You'll grow on 250 mgs of test weekly.I'd run 400-500 weekly myself,but I'm the aggressive type.

Save the Deca for another cycle.

~Pinnacle~

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    I vote for 500mg test.............

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I ran 250mg/wk on my first go and was very satisfied, not to say If I did 500 I wouldn't have gotten better gains. But I wanted to start low knowing I would have Many cycles to come. Plenty of time to do 500 later, I'd do 250 by itself, no deca and see how it works for you. 10-12wks btw.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    ya, id shoot for 250-500mgs test alone. you really can't go wrong as long as your within these doses. oh, and drop the deca for now

Power40 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidnoob939
    I was wondering wether or not to take 250mg of Test-E, and 250mg or Deca a week or 500mg/wk of both

thanks
    I did 500mg/wk for my first cycle w/Dbol for a jump start. I was happy with the results. Do the Test 250 or 500 mg/wk, whatever you decide, save the Deca for later, as the others said. If you take both and then have bad sides you will not know which compound caused it. Best of luck!

Bulkcut is offline Associate Member
    I haven't done a cycle yet but i would only do at the most 500mg of test per week well start of with 250mg... since it be the first cycle your fresh androgen receptor will respond good with just test, don't worry about other substances. I think the goal is to get the most out of least amount of juice
    i am still researching i be starting around mid Feb06

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    yeh bro run 500mg test first cycle, typical first cycle. Save ur deca for a deca/test/dbol cycle later, ull love that fo sho!

that makes sense, well then since they both are unopened, my friend agreed to trade me that 250mg/wk of deca for another 250 of test, thanks guys

oh yeah, what about during cycle supplements, i was planning on...

10wk cycle of Test Enathate (500mgs/wk)
    200mgs/day Vitamin B-6
    10-20mgs/day Novaldex (Probably 20mgs/day but depending on what most say)
    25mgs/day Proviron (Dont know if this is necessary, but let me know)

My Pct plans are to start clenbuterol right after i stop taking test. Then waiting 2 weeks after discontinue of Test then starting clomid. Planning on running Novaldex and Proviron all the way through this. And maybe 500ui's of HCG every 5 days during cycle to keep my testes up and ready for discontinue. Still not sure how i will take the HCG, looking for advice.
    Last edited by roidnoob939; 12-12-2005 at 07:53 AM.

Bulkcut is offline Associate Member
    you can streach your test-e to 12 weeks many do for 14 weeks
    reduce vitamin b-6 to 100mg/day
    most take no nolvadex while on the test unless you feel funny feeling and then start taking it right away until the feeling goes away on your nipples.
    If you want to keep the estrogen bloat down and just keep low estrogen level take letro 1mg per day or 1.25mg in the morning but no more then 2.5mg(max dose). save the nolva for gyno or PCT I don't think proviron will be nesscary. Make sure you taper clen from low to high dose and then back down to low dose. HCG i am not sure because i have not researched it properly yet but i think take 500iu week 11, 500iu week 12 and then week 13.5 start your clomid therapy... from what i understand you have to wait 1 or 2 weeks after the HCG shot and then start your clomid therapy, clomid has to start from about 200mg daily down to 50mg per day... do some research on how to take HCG and clomid together properly. Find Big Cats steriod profiles you can learn a lot about PCT

Nismo is offline Member
    Don't forget the Anti-estrogens!!!!!! Remember to get anti-estrogens with your cycle!

thanks for the advice, any other advice?

Thread Information