steelcurtain16 is offline Junior Member

New Cylce For Novice

i may do a new cycle soon eq200 winny pils and test50 alL COSTING aboUt $170. My guy saidd i should gain about 10 to 15 of lean hard muscle. do i need clomid with this and nolvadex ? im pretty lean right now around 8%
    while on this should i workout 4 days a week each part twice or the standARD 3 DAY SPLIT i AM SMALL 170 5'8 OR 9. aNYONE USED TITAN TRAINING BY OTS OR MAX OT BY AST WHICH WOULD BE BETTER.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    at what doseages and what duration for your cycle?

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    What Tapout said. We need more details on what dosages per week and how many weeks.

Yes, you ned Clomid & Nolvadex . You should always use Clomid & Nolvadex.

The ampunt you gain can not be predicted before you start the ccycle, but 10-15lbs sounds achievable if your diet & workout regimen is good.

I workout on a 7 day cycle; 5 days in the gym, 1-2 body parts per day and each body part once a week.

===========================================

Q: What is gyno (gynecomastia) / bitch tits? What are the symptoms of gyno?

A: Gynecomastia (commonly referred to as “gyno” or “bitch tits”) is the enlargement of the breast tissue in males. It can occur naturally in puberty or old age and results from an imbalance in estrogen action relative to androgen action at the breast tissue level.

Steroid can increase the level of estrogen in the body which causes gyno.

The symptoms of gyno are: swelling and tenderness of the nipples and breast tissue or itchiness of the nipples. If you experience these symptoms, treat them immediately! Once breast tissue forms, it is permanent! For treating the symptoms of gyno once they occur, see the note on Nolvadex below.

For pictures and more information on gyno, see gynecomastia.org.

Q: What is Nolvadex / Arimidex / Liquidex / Proviron? How do I prevent gyno / bitch tits?

A: Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate), Arimidex / Liquidex (anastrozole) and Proviron (mesterlone) all act as anti-estrogens (sometimes called anti-e’s).

Estrogen is naturally found in the male body in small amounts, however, when taking certain steroids , an excess of estrogen can be created through a process called aromitization. This abnormally large concentration of estrogen can cause some undesirable side effects, such as enlargement of the breasts (commonly referred to as “gyno” or “bitch tits”), female pattern fat distribution and water retention. (Gyno can also be caused by high concentrations of estrogen relative the your body’s level of testosterone , so gyno can be problem all the way through the end of Clomid therapy.)

Not all people who use steroids experience any estrogen related problems. Many people have taken many cycles at high dosages without using any anti-estrogens and have reported that they experienced no symptoms of gyno. Other people can take a small dose of steroids for one cycle and develop noticeable enlargement of the breast.

Estrogen can be blocked in two ways: you can block it from aromatizing, or you can block it from binding to the estrogen receptors in the body.

Nolvadex prevents estrogen from binding to the estrogen receptors in the body. Nolvadex is generally taken if and when symptoms of gyno first appear. The typical dosage is 80mg the first day, 40mg every day until the symptoms subside and 20mg a day through the end of Clomid therapy.

Arimidex, Liquidex and Proviron all function as aromatase inhibitors and work by blocking estrogen from forming. Most body builders prefer to block the estrogen from forming, because in addition to preventing gyno, it also decreases water retention and keeps the body looking harder. Typical dosages for Arimidex are 0.25 mg a day to 0.5mg a day, with 0.25mg a day being average. Proviron is typically taken at a dosage of 50mg a day.

ALWAYS have an anti-estrogen on hand when you take steroids! Tits look great--but not on men! Even if you take an aromatase inhibitor like Arimidex or Proviron, you should keep some Nolvadex on hand just in case the dose you are taking is too low and you start to see symptoms of gyno appear.

Q: If I Start having Symptoms of Gyno and I don’t have an anti-estrogen, should I just stop taking steroids?

A: Stopping your cycle won't fix the problem. Why?

1) You will still have estrogen in your body, so the tit-building continues.

2) You will still have steroids in your body for the next 2-3 weeks that will convert to estrogen, so the tit-building continues.

3) After all the steroids are metabolized your testosterone will be near zero and your body's natural estrogen levels will be high (yes, your body does produce some estrogen), which also means that tit-building will continue.

Stopping the steroids will not stop gyno. Anti-estrogens stop gyno.

If you don't take an aromatase inhibitor during your cycle like Arimidex or Proviron ALWAYS have some Nolvadex on hand. I recommend havvein gno less than 60 x 20mg tabs before you start any cycle.

IMO, only a fool would start a cycle with no anti-e's on hand.

Q: Are there any non-prescription anti-estrogens?

A: No. Sorry!

Q: I already have gyno, what can I do to make it go away?

A: If breasts tissue has already formed, the only treatment is surgical; anti-estrogens will have no effect in reducing the size.

Q: Can steroids cause hair loss?

A: They can cause hair loss. It seems to affect men who already have a pre-disposition to male pattern baldness. See this post here for more information on steroids & hair loss.

Q: Will I lose my gains when I stop taking steroids? How can I keep the gains I made on anabolic steroids?

A: One particular problem with steroids is that they temporarily shut down the body’s natural testosterone production, so once the steroid cycle is completed, the body is not producing any testosterone. Without your natural testosterone, you feel tired, you have no libido and muscle atrophy (loss of muscle) can occur.

Most bodybuilders use Clomid post-cycle to restore their natural testosterone production.

On top of that, good diet and a good exercise regiment will help you keep most, if not all of your gains.

Q: What percentage of my gains should I expect to keep?

A: Nobody can tell you that. It depends on a lot of very individual factors. Some people keep most if not all their gains, other people (who ignore all the good advice here) have lost everything is a matter of months.

Q: What is Clomid? How do I take Clomid?

A: Clomid (clomiphene citrate) helps the male testes to restore natural testosterone production. Clomid is taken on the following schedule: 300mg the first day, 100mg a day for the next ten days and 50mg a day for another 10 days.

Click here for an excellent FAQ on Clomid.

Q: When should I start Clomid after my cycle?

A: When the LAST of the steroids are out of your system. Here is a chart that illustrates how long it takes specific steroids to get out of your system:

Anadrol : 8 - 12 hours after last administration
    Deca : 3 weeks after last injection and Clomid for 4 weeks
    Dianabol : 4 – 8 hours after last administration
    Equipoise : 17 – 21 days after last injection
    Fina: 3 days after last injection
    Primobolan depot: 10 – 14 days after last injection
    Sustanon : 3 weeks after last injection
    Testosterone Cypionate : 2 weeks after last injection
    Testosterone Enathate: 2 weeks after last injection
    Testosterone Propionate : 3 days after last injection
    Testosterone Suspension : 4 – 8 hours after last administration
    Winstrol : 8 – 12 hours after last administration

Wait until ALL the steroids you have taken have been metabolized! For example, if you stop taking testosterone enathate (2 weeks) and Winstrol (12 hours) at the same time, wait 2 weeks!

LiftHeavy is offline Junior Member

ast workout

I use the Max-OT workout....I modified a little bit to suit me better....but overall it has a good theory...and it works..give it a try

Thanks guys I think it will be about 200 to 300 eq 100 test and 1 0r 2 winny pills a day. has anyone used titan training. PS Tapout ar you into the ufc i had my first fight may11 i lost by choke it was still fun though.
    what is good for fighters what dosage to stay around 170
    matt hughes is strong and natural ha ha ha

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    100mg of test is bullshit, dont waste your time with that dose. go with a minimm of 300 if not 400 or 500.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    T-50 needs to be taken ed at 50mg so I doubt 100mg/week will do much. I don't know what kind of winny tabs you have but I think 50mg ed will work the best. The eq doesn't look bad but I usually suggest 400mg (300mg will be ok though). Just my .02 but I think it might help

I just found out that it is t 200 eq 300 winny pill ed 1/2 m 1/2 night. i was also told to take 600 mg of ala a day and cranberry ex lotst of water 1.5 g of pro sounds good yes no . What should iexpect I just got of the phone with a friend that thinks that steroids are bad and evry pro sports guy is natural I said yeah like bary bonds ha ha

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    yea steel ive been doing ju jitsu for 4 and 1/2 years and we have a school that competes in cage fighting

do 400mg test per week and 400mg eq with winny like said and you will do good

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    At 100mg of test. a week, you are just barely replacing what your body would naturally produce.

I would say 200-250mg/week is the minimum if you are going to use test.

thanks Tapout I did my first cage fight may 11 I lost but i tried to take the guys head off he was 15 and 3 overall and 5 and ) as a thai boxer it was fun can't wait till the next one. Hey i heard halo is good for fighters i took a low dose before it did make me pissy and aggresive. what are the best or is it better to stay natural like tito, frank, huges, and coleman ha ha. how do your fighters lift heavy or light. iread that a lot of guys like frank and others do high reps instead of low reps which is beter.

PS does anyone know of titan training by ots

nyteen27 is offline Junior Member
    Yea it looks all good now after help.

what do you mean

Thread Information