Thread: Few questions

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test

Few questions

1. When is a good time to inject and maybe some ideas to help avoid pain/swelling to an extreme? On lifting/non lifting days? Before or after lifting?

2. Best time of day to take nolva during and PCT? with meals?

3. Best time of day to take Clomid (if clomid is recomended in conjunction with nolva)?

4. My biggest fear is gyno, so considering that, does anyone recomend ......."liquidex" or....."a-dex" I believe they are? Should this be taken only PCT or also during? dosage?

I will be documenting everything for this cycle and keep everyone posted.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    1. in the AM after a warm shower. before lifting is fine

2&3. doesnt really matter. spread it out if it makes you feel better

4. not sure which cycle you are running, but i imagine it couldnt hurt at a low dose throughout

In any event you seem well prepared and have done your research well. Youre getting into the nit-picky details now which really makes me proud of this website! Cannot wait for your journal bro

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    In any event you seem well prepared and have done your research well. Youre getting into the nit-picky details now which really makes me proud of this website! Cannot wait for your journal bro
    Have learned a tremendous amount here. Almost had a Dbol only cycle before joining. Nervous but, anxious and relatively educated as well. I think it might be beneficial to others if progress was recorded, as well as any issues that arise, so that will be done as much as possible. Trying to do things correctly.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    keep up your great work, just dont go hypocondriac when "on." live it up bro

Thread Information