Joel_888 is offline New Member

Hello Everybody - My Cycle

Last time i posted i got told not to start and to read up alot more on things before i think of it. So i respectfully listened and have read up alot of what people have said especially with things that i have.

While reading up i managed to get hold of some dbol tablets 5mg each and already have my sus 250. i have been at the gym for about 6 weeks training hard and eating well. i have also started boxing once a week to keep fit and to make sure my trainer pushs me hard enough. he was an x australian champion

I have gained 3kg 7.5lbs over the past 3 weeks from just training and eating well and lost alot of my body fat. So i figured it was time to start. i started taking 25mg a day (5 tabs) of my dbol. i have been doing it for a week come this thursday and i am thinking of starting my sus 250 course. i will be doing 250mg the first two weeks. 500mg the next three. 250mg for the last two. i will be keeping the dbol up till about week 6 on 25mg a day while training 5 days a week + boxing once a week and allowing one day rest. i am able to get clomid and nolva if need be.

i will keep all updated with gains i am currently 77kg which is ment to be 192.5lbs.

any comments?

also incase u think i mean i have only been doing 6 weeks gym no. i did it for 2 years and have had about a 6 month break. but have been back now strongly for 6 weeks.

joop is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joel_888
    I have gained 3kg 7.5lbs over the past 3 weeks from just training and eating well and lost alot of my body fat. So i figured it was time to start.
    You are making good gains naturally, so you figured this was a good time to start taking some gear?
    i will be doing 250mg the first two weeks. 500mg the next three. 250mg for the last two.
    Better keep reading, this is a terrible cycle.
    i am able to get clomid and nolva if need be.
    If need be? Well one of them is essential if you're running test. Keep reading, figure out which one...
    any comments?
    Why don't you continue to train naturally while you learn more about AAS use, you are making good progress - you don't need gear right now. And you have a lot to learn before you start cycling.

i have been reading alot, and have alreay started this. the only reason im doing this in a 7 week cycle is i intend to do a 12 week cycle on t4 in a few months with a friend. so i wish to get this cycle down have right time off. and be able to start that cycle. the next cycle will be longer and more evenly spaced. i have made decent gains but i have been on the dbol anyhow. and i said i have access to both so its fine for when i need.

transform is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joop
    You are making good gains naturally, so you figured this was a good time to start taking some gear?
    I agree. Why use AAS if youre able to gain 3kg in 3 weeks while keeping your bf% in check?

you shouldnt taper the dose of the sus250. and you should get nolva right away in case you end up needing it.

Anyway, best of luck man.

insanepump621 is offline Member
    if you have been reading alot like you said... tampering doses isnt the best thing to do... just stick to 500mg a week... and you should have started the sustanon when you started the dbol . If you can manage take sust eod i would advise you... or else your not making use of the prop and too keep blood levels more stable

i have 10 ml and as i said am getting t4 very soon. would it be best if i just did 250mg a week on sus for 10 weeks rather then pyrmaid it for 7?

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    i have 10 ml and as i said am getting t4 very soon. would it be best if i just did 250mg a week on sus for 10 weeks rather then pyrmaid it for 7?
    Pyramiding is an outdated and oldschool way of cycling. Keep reading bro...

ok, so it would be best if i did a 10 week cycle on sus using 250mg a week?

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    ok, so it would be best if i did a 10 week cycle on sus using 250mg a week?
    Yes, most people are gonna tell you that you need to run it at a higher dosage, around 500mg/week, however I believe from the gains you've made your diet is definately spot on and you should do well from 250mg/week for your first cycle. How much dbol do you have, you need to have a sufficient amount of the 5mgs in order to start. You're also going to want to have your Clomid&Nolva BEFORE you start your cycle. Honestly, you're making great progress naturally, and I'd encourage you to keep at it until you plateau. However, if you are dead set on juicing, you might as well have the information that you need to do it properly. I think you should keep training, and keep reading the boards.

the clomid & novla is at my friends house around the corner who is also on the dbol tablets. i have started it and allowed to go for up to 8 weeks. i have got all the liver protection crap i could buy from chemist. i intend to do perhaps 4 weeks on. have 2 weeks off dbol then 4 weeks back on by then i will be finishing the sus too.

hey everyone, just to keep u updated i started the sus on tuesday. so far no major side effects a slight headache, some times feel a bit sick, saw arms a lil, a little tired, nothing major. touch wood. but yeh everything seems to be running right. had boxing this morning and it took alot out of me but i believe the progress is starting to come along considerign the 25mg daily of dbol for the past week as well. will keep u all updated on gains.

Thread Information