Thread: Sust 250

mbenoit is offline New Member

Sust 250

Have not done a cycle in about four years and would like to do a short one here soon. My source has some sust 250 he showed me but it is in an olive oil bottel with no lables except the olive oil which makes me very wary, He told me his supplier does this to get it into the country without any problems. Anybody ever heard of this? I trust my source but still

come on...

mbenoit is offline New Member
    Thats what i figured...had to post it anyway

Dexta is offline Associate Member
    never know man....ive heard of that before. Customes can be a bitch. But if you have doubt then dont mess with it. Find a ligit test f your source and stick with that. Ligit test E beats bunk sust any day( not to mention cheaper)

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i wouldnt trust it. i know sources that do shit like that to help get roids in the country but changing the lable on a sust vial isnt going to fool anyone. its obvious that its a drug and everyone knows olive oil isnt sold by th ml. unless you trust him 100% and have done bussiness with him before i wouldnt trust him. there are way to many other sources out there to take a chance like that

somedude247 is offline Member
    A buddy of mine does this too...he goes to south america and brings his gear back this exact way.....never has had a problem gettin by customs...but I dunno about buying it off someone that does this too unless he's a good buddy

Thread Information