GR_Champ is offline New Member

Thumbs down primo depot alone?

a big no no.. but why?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by GR_Champ
    a big no no.. but why?
    Well, as Pinn will tell you it's a fag drug. haha. The expense of primo depot weighed agains the gains are definently unfavorable. Also, primo depot will need to be run for many weeks, which means shutdown, which means test or at least hcg will be desirable.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Well, as Pinn will tell you it's a fag drug. haha. The expense of primo depot weighed agains the gains are definently unfavorable. Also, primo depot will need to be run for many weeks, which means shutdown, which means test or at least hcg will be desirable.
    Lol...actually, it depends on your goals. It gives nice lean gains and none of the bloat or zits or other sides you get with test. That siad, it will absolutely shut you down. If you run it without test, kiss your sex drive goodbye. It is not like deca or anything, you can still perform, you just don't care or want to. I ran it once without test and will not make that mistake again. If you plan on running a primo cycle, make sure you add a small amount of test to keep the love bone wanting to plant itself.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    on the money....price to gains ratio

goose is offline Banned
    I love Primo,is Pinn calling me a fag,lol.Primobolan , while not an exceptionally strong anabolic per milligram, has the best ratio of anabolic to inhibitory activity than any other steroid .

goose4........
    Last edited by goose; 12-11-2005 at 10:51 PM.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    iv read many times that eq would be a more than reasonable substitute. use the money you save on some gh.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    I have run primo depot with proviron as a bridge in the past, didnt give me any sides at all.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Primo can be run alone with good gains. That is, if you can afford it a gram per week. You want get any sides like bloat, acne, bad skin on primo. If you get libodo problems yust add proviron . Primo/proviron, greate cycle for those who want to stay pretty, and dont want that acne-ridden moonface that heavy test and drol users often get!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    alot of people run primo alone as a bridge and its probably the best drug to bridge since it one of the safest if not the safest steroid . you wont get huge off it because primo just dosnt do that but its still a good drug. i personally love it when its stacked with test, eq, winny and var in a cutting cycle but your better off running test instead of primo if your set on only one steroid because you'll get much better gains and test is less then half the price of primo

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    alot of people run primo alone as a bridge and its probably the best drug to bridge since it one of the safest if not the safest steroid. you wont get huge off it because primo just dosnt do that but its still a good drug. i personally love it when its stacked with test, eq, winny and var in a cutting cycle but your better off running test instead of primo if your set on only one steroid because you'll get much better gains and test is less then half the price of primo
    Yeh exactly, if u are going to run a compound alone run test, add some nolva and adex and u shud gain pretty lean mass.

Thread Information