TUnit is offline Associate Member

clen before or during cycle?

I'm trying to figure out when I want to take clen . I plan on doing a cutting cycle or just a lean mass cycle for spring break to drop bf%. Would it be best to do clen for 10wks, 2 on 2 off, then do the cycle? or just run the clen in with the cycle? thanks bros

chest6 is offline Banned
    I wouldnt run it during, it decreases the effectiveness. I would either do 2on2 off (I dont believe in the continuous, benadryl every 3rd week method) or run it during PCT to help catablism and possibly shed a little bodyfat you have gained while bulking up. If you want to cut up before cycle, the first option is the way to go. Get to the diet forum and make sure your diet is in check, without that, you will not see optimum results.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I wouldnt run it during, it decreases the effectiveness. I would either do 2on2 off (I dont believe in the continuous, benadryl every 3rd week method) or run it during PCT to help catablism and possibly shed a little bodyfat you have gained while bulking up. If you want to cut up before cycle, the first option is the way to go. Get to the diet forum and make sure your diet is in check, without that, you will not see optimum results.
    thanks chest...I think I'll do it before my cycle so I can get rid of fat that I've put on this winter then start my prop and winny cycle to cut up even more after that.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    id use it after your cycle with pct to help maintain gains and help wth your BF

what about before and after?

Thread Information