Thread: 2nd cycle ideas

Prod is offline Junior Member

2nd cycle ideas

My first cycle went well, i gained about 20lbs lean mass. The cycle included Test e, deca and dbol . Now i have always had acne and it got even worst especially PCT, so i started accutane and now in the 2nd month of treatment and it works really well. Now my question, im about 230-235lbs and want to go down to 225lbs - 230lbs at like 7-8% bf, im about 12% now. What im wondering is should I bulk up then cut down or just cut down. I want to know a good cycle minus the side effects(nothing that shuts me down alot), i was thinking tren or something. I know this sounds like a rookie, but im far from rookie in the gym, just when it comes to the juice.

My goal is to be 225lbs - 235lbs at 7% by around may.

Feedback would be really appreciated

If suppression is not an option then the best idea would be a strict diet and a vigorious cardio routine. A thermogenic could also be beneficial.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    tren is very suppressive I hear..

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    if natural test suppression is an issue, stay away from tren . i think you would like the effects of winstrol and primobolan . you could diet a little and keep your size. try this-
    primobolan -300mg for 10 weeks
    winstrol- 50mg eod for the last 40 days
    i know it's looks mild compared to most of the shit cycles people suggest on this board, but it would be very effective and also very safe. if you wanted to step it up a notch i'd do 150mg tren enanthate for the last 40 days with the winstrol. that would definately do the trick.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I think that can be achieved with a supplement, a very clean diet, and strict cardio. If you are worried about suppression, give Revolt a try. Ask about it in the supp forum, but it'll be gone soon.

Well im not worried about shutting down as much as the acne, after my accutane is done, is when i want to start my cycle. Ill have about 5 months to acheive this. I dont think i can acheive this naturally. What im wondering if it would be better to bulk up naturally or with a cycle OR to cut naturally or with a cycle? I know going from 230lbs 12%bf to 230lbs 7%bf is not possible natural, not in a short time frame. My goal is to put on size and cut down. I have a really good diet and workout planned for when i start just need a little help

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    Test E, Deca , and Dbol for your first cycle.. damn bro you jumped right into it full swing.. take it in strides..IMO

I would go with winny and primobolan as mentioned above. i think you will like the results but you must maintain a strick diet or you will see nothing.

ya i kind of regret the cycle i did in some ways, realy bad strech marks and acne and that waswith a pretty shitty diet.

Is the primo depot injectable? I assume so, but just making sure. Also goes for the winny? Do you think injectables or all oral would be best. I had really bad back pumps with just the 4 weeks on the dbol , so all injectables would be best.
    Last edited by Prod; 12-12-2005 at 10:23 PM.

bump

Thread Information