your_daddy_14 is offline New Member

Fisrt time Help?

Hi Everyone

First off im sorry if you guys have heard this question 100 times but i cant find it in this forum so I got to ask it. Three friends and I were contemplating on doing a cycle of Winstrol . We all have been working out for a long time, especially my two friends because they play semi-professional hockey in Ontario. My first question is will you get a lot more results from injections rather then pills, because pills are a lot easier to take and the idea of injecting something is a little more nerve racking, but if we will see a lot more gain from injections then we will pursue those. Second what do you guys think of Winstrol, because the reason were taking it is that we have access to it.

Thanks,
    Dan

Born Threat is offline Associate Member
    Injections are the way to go yes, but winstrol on it's own isn't recommended.

What are your goals?

Well my goals are to gain more muscle mass, so is my other friend and another friend is trying to gain more strenght in his legs and some upper body becuase he recently got off a torn acl.

Winstrol won't give you mass. It's a cutting steroid which you will be lucky to gain more than 5lbs off it.

If you're not ready for needles, you shouldn't mess with steroids yet. Most oral only cycles will take you right back to step one when you come off.

Im ready to take needles if that is what i have to do, but what is a brand i should consider instead of winstrol ?

Testosterone Enanthate
    500mg/EW for 10-12 weeks followed by PCT.

This is a good mass cycle for beginners.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    But, before you do anything, research, research, research. don't put anything into your body until you have a ton of knowledge on what your doing.

chest6 is offline Banned
    A good thing to do is combine Prop and winstrol for a shorter cycle in duration. This, only if you are ready for aas. Remember, diet is the most important thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Born Threat
    Testosterone Enanthate
    500mg/EW for 10-12 weeks followed by PCT.

This is a good mass cycle for beginners.

Hey guys thanks you very much for your comments, but for this recommendation 10-12 weeks is a long time, i know i cant expect to make huge gaines in a few weeks, but is there any shorter term alternatives. Also why is pills not that effective or alteast i have heard.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by your_daddy_14
    Hey guys thanks you very much for your comments, but for this recommendation 10-12 weeks is a long time, i know i cant expect to make huge gaines in a few weeks, but is there any shorter term alternatives. Also why is pills not that effective or alteast i have heard.
    Yes, propionate is a shorter ester and it is active much quicker.

You can do...
    1-8 Test prop 75mg ed
    1-8 Winny 50mg ed

start pct 3 days after. Once again, I stress, this is only if you are ready for this.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6

You can do...
    1-8 Test prop 75mg ed
    1-8 Winny 50mg ed

start pct 3 days after. Once again, I stress, this is only if you are ready for this.
    This is an alternative, but you will have to shoot atleast EOD with prop. Enanthate is shot 1-2x per week.

If your friend is coming off an injury he shouldn't take winstrol ....drys out joints.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    If your friend is coming off an injury he shouldn't take winstrol....drys out joints.
    ah didnt catch that, yup. Deca is out of the question for the semi-pro hockey players (assuming they are tested) Takes 18 months to get the metabolites out of your system.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6

You can do...
    1-8 Test prop 75mg ed
    1-8 Winny 50mg ed

Know when you say 1-8 is that 8 weeks, and estimately how much muscle mass will i gain, if i do everything correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by your_daddy_14
    Know when you say 1-8 is that 8 weeks, and estimately how much muscle mass will i gain, if i do everything correctly.

Yes 8 weeks.
    We cant tell the future, you gain what you gain, everyones different.

hey, thxs guy, but i just got off the phone with my friend and he really is scared of needles, he was wondering if anyone could reccommended anything that is oral.

Thread Information