SquatDr. is offline Junior Member

Test-cyp. 6th week , feel lazy?????????

I am on my 6th week of test-cyp., it is my 1st cycle ever and I am taking 400mg a week, I thought I noticed some gains around week 3, but I seem to be plateaued and dont have a lot of motivation or energy? I am also taking arimidex
    3 times a week. I dont notice a big increase in strength yet. Should I up my dosage? and is test cyp good enough for my 1st cycle I can get decca, but was going to do decca and test on my next cycle.

Thanks

juicy juicy is offline Junior Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by SquatDr.
    I am on my 6th week of test-cyp., it is my 1st cycle ever and I am taking 400mg a week, I thought I noticed some gains around week 3, but I seem to be plateaued and dont have a lot of motivation or energy? I am also taking arimidex
    3 times a week. I dont notice a big increase in strength yet. Should I up my dosage? and is test cyp good enough for my 1st cycle I can get decca, but was going to do decca and test on my next cycle.

Thanks
    400mg for first timer it's good... how much do you weight? .....I'm 5'8'' weight 203 lb and 500mg/week for me was very good...

when I use test-cyp it takes about 6weeks before it really kick in...for one of my friend it does not kick in until # 7 and #8 week..... that's why I don't like to use test-c and test-E because it kick in very slow and also give me water weight..... I love use sus-250 and andropen -275 because it kick in in week 2 I don't get water weight and makes my muscle very hard too......

why deca ? ? deca make me fat and also make me look like water bag..
    Last edited by juicy juicy; 12-12-2005 at 11:20 AM.

I am 5'7" and I weigh 246 as of today.

superfat73 is offline Associate Member

wow ur heavy for 5'7? Whats ur bf %?

juicy juicy is offline Junior Member

Smile

if I was you I would go up to 500mg/week the most.

I personly like to stay low dose and do 16weeks cycle, 12weeks it's too short, when I'm on test-c and test-E, I won't see the lifting power increase until #6~7 week, and I won't start grow mucscle until # 8 and #9 week, 16weeks cycle seen to be the best for me, and with low dose, I don't get much sides ....

every one are different, I can only tell you what works for me...

I do get lazy on my inject day...
    Last edited by juicy juicy; 12-12-2005 at 11:32 AM.

Thanks for the input. Not sure of my bodyfat, I am starting to cut as of now, cutting back my carbs high protein diet, I started cardio 2 weeks ago. I have a 35" waist, I am not fat by any means, a lot of the guys I work out with tell me I am a natural freak.

Thanks

cannibal is offline Junior Member
    5"07" 246lbs? That dont sound like a natural freak to me, sounds like high BF% but I would need to see pictures of you to be sure. Your taking cyp and you listed your trying to cut, but your disappointed you have not seen any gains? And then you go further to say that your cutting back your high carbs/proteins.

#1 Cyp is for gaining...not cutting in my opinion and I think most others will agree.
    #2 I think you should be doing the exact opposite and that would increasing your carbs/proteins and getting your calories up there.
    #3 Diet is the numero uno reason for not seeing any gains.
    #4 With you body weight, you should be eating like a horse and watching your BF% turn into increased muscle mass!
    #5 Cyp kicks in around 6 weeks so keep at it, your 400mg/wk is plenty for the first timer.

Good luck to you brother and enjoy your cycle.

tempbrit is offline Member
    Read up in the Diet forum. You need carbs to grow!

If you are in Week 6 you should probably be seeing something by now. However, you won't see anything unless you are eating right!

I also think you are a bit light on the dosage. If you could bump it up to 500mgs per week, I would do it.

chest6 is offline Banned
    2 words...

MORE FOOD.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Carbs+protein=mass. Protein alone=the sh*ts and no growth

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas67
    Carbs+protein=mass. Protein alone=the sh*ts and no growth
    yup. If you wanna grow, you gotta eat. 2g protein per lb bodyweight, 2-3g carbohydrate per lb bodyweight, .5g fat per lb bodyweight is a good start

Thanks for the replies, I will keep eating like a horse, and worry bout cutting after my cycle. Is it a good idea to do cardio 1st thing in the am on an empty stomach? I am not good with computers but I will have my wife post pictures later tonight.

Thanks

Thread Information