Njectable is offline Member

CLEN or ECA or neither?

Hey guys, i'm gonna be starting a var only cycle soon, i've done a couple of var only cycles in the past and have had great results, gaining about 8-10lbs of muscle while also leaning up slightly. This next cycle i'm hoping i can incorporate something into my cycle to help me lean up little more then my past cycles. I have been thinking about running Clen during my pct but after reading alot of different threads on here about people's results vs their sides, i'm starting to have second thoughts. Like to me it don't seem worth it if i'm gonna shake like a leaf at work when i'm working with my hands and have people wondering wtf i'm taking, and then in the end only lose 5lbs in 4 weeks or so. So with that said i'm wondering if i can obtain the same results or even better results with something such as a ECA stack or maybe even something else. I realize nothing cuts fat better then a clean diet and cardio, but i'd like to also try taking something with my var that will optimize my diet and my cardio, so i will lose even more fat with this cycle whether it be clen or ECA. That's where your opinions come in, i've read countless threads on here comparing ECA and Clen and still really haven't got a clear answer as to which most people on here prefer, it seems split down the middle. The thing is though alot of people say you will get roughly the same results from both, so why would anyone want to take clen and go through all the sides, when you could take an ECA stack and accomplish the same goals.

Anyways heres some information about me, i'm currently about 16%BF,
    191lbs @ 5'11". i'd like to get down to about 12%BF with this next cycle or atleast to some percentage where my Ab's are gonna start becoming noticable whether its just faintly or not i just wanna start being able to see them. Although i would also like to keep the same gains i have gotten in the past from my var only cycles which has been about 8-10lbs of muscle. So in the end i would like to remain somewhere around 190lbs but reduce my BF%, now whether this is possible with the cycle i'm planning i'm not sure, it may be unrealistic, but i like to set my goals high as it seems to motivate me to try and achieve them. With that said hopefully i can get some opinions on what else i could take to help me cut during my cycle and get closer to my goals.

Njectable is offline Member

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    i would just take some zambons. i don't **** with clen , because i've heard to many bad things about it. i don't know much about eca.
    primo, winstrol , and var would be a very safe cutting cycle.

Thread Information