Thread: God I Need Help

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member

God I Need Help

Only 4 weeks into my cycle of test e/deca /dbol .

Got a late start on letro and nolva as i shouldn't have but i did. I have lumps behind my nipples about the size of the pink circular part which is about 1.5 inches across and from top to bottom. I upped my letro to 2.5 grams a day and well i'm about out of nolva and will be until a certain company decides they wanna get my order to me. I just dropped my test from 1000mg a week to 500 and upped my b6 to 600mg a day.

the lumps haven't gotten any worse and maybe a little better but i need help........should i play it safe and cut the cycle way short or just give it a few weeks to see if the lumps go away? I've never had any problems like this in the past and its freakin me out........opinions?!?!?

thanks
    1BC

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    why don't u order from AR, you'll get it in 3 days or 2 sometimes

Sta11ion is offline Member
    If you never had this problem that is weird, If you ar concern maybe you should drop the dbol too. Try doing shots on e ever other day it probably wought do anything because its a long ester but try anything.

haha, ok well i'll order from a different company next time but what about the cycle.......drop it???

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    If the lumps are getting better I wouldn`t drop it.. See how it goes and drop it if it gets any worse.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    dont start back with the nolva as youll notice a difference with letros effeicentcy. nolva cuts it by a good amount.(remember that your cholesterol is going to be SHOT though!)

As far as taking care of the gyno im not sure it will work while still on a cycle of test.

I ran 1.25mg with nolva and test at 500mgs and it stopped my gyno from getting bigger but it is still here.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    IMO drop the b6 back down to 200 mg ed, 600 is dangerous and unecessary considering if you were having progesterone gyno you would typically be lactating. Keep your letro high, once you get the problem back under control begin lowering your dose by .25mg ed down to a management level of about .25mg ed. It will take a few weeks before you see a difference in the gyno lumps as it takes a while to get steady blood stream levels of letro, 60 days according to the profile but IMO it works faster than that.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Bro get your self some bromo. this is the best chance you have to get rid of it. i would run the b-6 300mg day and yes keep running the letro.

Well i'll keep on the letro and tryin stoppin the nolva.

And i need the bromo even if i'm not lactating?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I'm sure you dont wont to get to the point were your lactating.

Wow think of that a Man Lactating

well i've always just run b6 and had no problems with lactating so i'm stickin with that for now.....hopefully my order of letro comes in soon

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Hit your nolva 80 mg a day for a few days, trust me. I can almost guarentee that gyno in the first 4 weeks is caused by the dbol . Deca (Prog gyno) takes a little longer to develope.

Smiley619 is offline Member
    make sure you lower the b6, too much can cause nerve damage. but yeah i have the same prob, and im runnin my letro at 2.5mg's daily...good luck playa

Mean and Lean is offline Banned
    I'm sorry but i never start a cycle with out having everything needed. Not intended on a flame, but I just think it foolish to do it any other way.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    When im thinking in a cycle,i star it with what kind of pct i need depending in what im going to run and for how long,"always anti-shit in hand... FIRST"

tomp is offline Junior Member
    The B6 SHOULD be taken at 600mg and is perfectly safe for using it only a few weeks! I have gotten rid of lumps with this! Over 2 grams ED is dangerous, not 600mg ED.

Quote Originally Posted by Mean and Lean
    I'm sorry but i never start a cycle with out having everything needed. Not intended on a flame, but I just think it foolish to do it any other way.
    Bro, everything needed for the cycle was on hand. I had the nolva and letro, i ordered more because i'm about 2 weeks away from being out.

Anyway, i'm getting a lot of different opinions on using nolva at the same time, not using it, upping the b6, keeping it down to 200mg.

Who actually has experience with the lumps and is not just quoting something they read in a thread?

tomp is offline Junior Member
    Here is my experience to back up what I said above! (I am re8e1 at massmonsterz.com) http://www.massmonsterz.com/showthread.php?t=5569

well the link didn't open for me right now so i'll try it again later, thanks bro

ok it opened.........the thing i'm concerned with is that i'm getting way to many different responses about what to do.......using nolva or not, letro/liquidex, etc...... I've never dealt with gyno b4 so i'm tryin to figure out the best way to go about it and thats why i'm looking for very experienced ppl that have had it and gotten rid of it (other than with surgery)

Thread Information