Thread: D-Bol with Deca

ironmike250 is offline Associate Member

D-Bol with Deca

Okay, I've been using 40mg. of d-bol for a week now. I am going to start using Deca in conjunction with beginning tonight. (I have heard all the deca dick stories) Any suggestions as to how much I should use and how often?

ANY good advise is appreciated!

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmike250
    Okay, I've been using 40mg. of d-bol for a week now. I am going to start using Deca in conjunction with beginning tonight. (I have heard all the deca dick stories) Any suggestions as to how much I should use and how often?

ANY good advise is appreciated!
    If you've heard about the deca dick stories then you've must have hear that you should be using some sort of testosterone as a base in your cycle. Deca/dbol is not good without test, it will shut you down, and make for a very unhappy cycle IMO.

So could I use an otc test booster? Christmas has my cash flow kinda low right now and I cannot afford more gear. Also, how long after the cycle should my junk start functioning properly.

Also, should I get good results from this cycle other than the erection problems?

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    So could I use an otc test booster? Christmas has my cash flow kinda low right now and I cannot afford more gear. Also, how long after the cycle should my junk start functioning properly.

Also, should I get good results from this cycle other than the erection problems?
    so erection problems are good things nowadays. why would u even risk not being able to get ur dick up. sure u'll get results as long as everything else is in check, but u better appreciate ur boners while u got them,

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    always use test with deca . if u are dont have enough money for gear i'd suggest u wait. u should research about post cycle therapy . before anyone cycle they should have all there gear ready along with pct and anti e's. they should also have enough money for food. a friend of mine jus bought gear but doesnt have enough money left to rejoin the gym.

BOBBY D is offline Member

yes u will still get results, but u will be very limp down there & sometimes i heard it takes 4wks - 5months after cycle to fully recover sexually. not only this, but u will become very lethargic (tired & lazy, no motivation) not wanting to workout w/o testosterone . but this is not as big of a tabboo as some ppl make it to be, except for not being able to get an erection. this was the common cycle used back in the arnold day w/o testosterone & there was never an issue. they might have used a low dose of test., but like i said this is an old school cycle & u'd be better off w/ a min dose of test in ur system. ***take it from experience, i did the same cycle, only 3wks into the cycle of deca400mg/dbol30mg & at the 3rd wk i was like " what the f is going on here" " i dont even want to lift an ounce & i couldn't get it up w/ the hottest asses walking around... which then i stopped the cycle, got test & started up the right way. GOOD LUCK BRO..
    Last edited by BOBBY D; 12-12-2005 at 12:43 PM.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    You can make big gains on deca /d-bol, somone with good genetics could make awsome gains. If you dont want test, proviron will take care of the libodo-problem, aswell as keeping the bloat down alot!

Thanks for all the advice bros.
    So, would a test booster from GNC or somewhere be okay, or should I get some sustanon or something?
    What's good?

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    there is no over the counter test booster that will give you enough test to counter the effects of deca run by itself...consider that if you are running 300 mg of deca a week, you will need to run at least 400-450 mg of test each week and your body makes 50-75mg naturally and an OTC test booster may only (at best) double your amount to 100mg/week which still wont do it...i would either get some test prop quick or stop your cycle ASAP and get ready for the next time...

Okay! Thanks again bros.
    My girl and I both thank you all!!!

So just to get this straight. If I can get some sustanon , then I'd be okay using all 3? I have a shit load of d-bol, and 2 20 ml. bottles of deca just sitting there. I just talked to my source about some sustanon.
    How would you guys reccommend doing this?
    Thanks again!!!

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    So just to get this straight. If I can get some sustanon , then I'd be okay using all 3? I have a shit load of d-bol, and 2 20 ml. bottles of deca just sitting there. I just talked to my source about some sustanon.
    How would you guys reccommend doing this?
    Thanks again!!!
    Get your butt some test e and tren a and forget the deca, haha. well, that's what i would do.

Thread Information