wannaBjacked is offline New Member

Unhappy i'm fat and in need of help

Ok guys here's the low down. Up until jan of 2000 i was round 240-50 at 22% body fat. then later on in my senior year when wrestling started i dropped from 245 all the way to 195 and had to be around 10-13%, 3 months later. looked awesome and the girls loved it. i graduated that year and and with no sports or coaches to keep me in line my eating habbits got out of hand cause i thought i'm skinny now and i can keep it off. i kept saying when i hit 200 i'll lose it again, then it got to 210,220,230 and so on. Now almost 2 years out of highschool i totally let myself go. i am a dissappointing 303 and 33.8% bodyfat. i have been on and off from the gym for the past 2 years.going for a few months making great gains and then stopping. i know it's wrong.
    My question is are there any fat guys in here that were in my situation that have lost there weight taking anything like clen or winstrol . And if you skinny guys can help too that would be cool. unfotuatelywith never being this big and gaining my weight back quite quick i have also gotten a lot of stretch marks. is there anything i can do for these? i know what to do for diets and workouts but its very hard for me to keep consistent without someone lookin over my shoulder keeping me going. i had it senior year during wrestling bcausei really wanted to lose my weight. it seems after that i could never get that fight back. i'm on a basic diet now andback on my workout. is there anything that can give me an extra push to help me lose my fat again??fif you guys want pic of before and after just let me know. please

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I'd probably go on Cycleon's 60 day cytomel cycle and run clen the whole time 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off...On your off weeks, use DNP (if you can get it) and the NYC stack...You can get the NYC at www.ababolicfitness.net...It's strong ass shit...Some fina may help as well...And remember, diet, diet diet and tons of cardio...

Morg is offline Junior Member
    hey i wouldnt suggest any AAS,you need diet and dedication,i know this from my experiance as a fat dude,i was 252lbsand23%bf at age 22,before i hit the gear i was 203@11%,get on the treadmill and watch your diet,find out what works for you,start charting your daily intake,protien carbs fat,and calories,do this for a week,then start tapering downyour total calories,eat 6-8 small meals,get your metabolism going,train with weights 3 times a week do cardio 4 times a week for 10 mins the first week,then go up in 5min increments each week till your doin 30 mins 4 times a week,dont starve yourself,you will only lose lean mass.
    try anECA stack,i like xenadrine,stay with your diet count calories like a bodybuilding Rainman,then when you get down to a low double digit BF%hit the gear nice and hard,like a sust winny cycle for 10 or 12 weeks,but first get that bf down NATURALLY.
    i wish somebody told me this shit,i fucked up and went on a starvation diet and got down to 176,and fryed all the lean mass off my frame,be smart and consistant and you will reach your goals.
    good luck bro
    Morg

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    Listen to the Morg. You want to definitely tune up your diet and do cardio before hitting the sauce. Post your pics as inspiration to yourself.

samoth is offline Member
    Take all the drugs you want to loose weight, you will gain it all back. You basically stated that you have no dedication whatsoever to accomplish your goals. You will only harm yourself by thinking drugs and laziness are the answer. You can't stay consistant without someone looking over your sholder? I suggest A) grow up and realize you will need to work for your own goals, or B) get a personal trainer to look over your sholder for you.
    To reiterate: DRUGS do not replace LAZINESS. IF you would like, take a look at some of the inspirational selections from www.anabolicsuccess.com or contact the writer of the newsletter... he does personal coaching if you are interested.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Hey gang,

I started at 320lbs 5'11" and who knows how much BF.

I have been working out and hitting the cardio 5 days a week for 3 months. I have lost 37lbs and 5 inches off my gutt. WOW im actually developing a line. Didnt know i had anything under that fat.

I am still high BF. last week i was at 30%. I seem to be cutting quite well. Just taking time since i started out WAY HUGE.

My question

I am thinking that a cycle of clen 2wks on and 2wks off, running ECA 3 times a day during off period.

My diet is clean, i have read and re-read everything about eating. one gallon of water a day min. Heh its evil, i cant get enough half the time.

What do yall think? Am i ready from the way i relate my information? or do you think i am rushing the gate on this? heh i find myself getting quite addicted to the new lifestyle.

Thanks gang

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Well, I'm 5'10" and Jan 1 was at about 230lbs. I dropped to 180lbs about a month ago before starting my first cycle. My advice is listen to Morg.

Here is what did it for me. Cutting out ALL soft drinks and simple carbs. I eat only complex carbs and even then it's in moderation. I eat 6 times a day or so, 3 real meals, 3 shakes, and I toss some protien powder in there too (I'm on a cycle now so it seems to help). Eat lot's of chicken breasts and tuna. While doing this I hit the bike most every day for at least 30 minutes, at first I couldn't do it, just keep going back. I was also taking Xenadrine. I tried Xenadrine as well as just Vivarin, Asperin, and ephedrine and for some reason the Xenadrine worked better for me.

Forget about a cycle until you drop the weight, have your diet in order, and your workout routine set. If you can't be dedicated enough to get these things in order your wasting your time and are going to be one big fat fuck before it's all over.

Even after dropping the weight don't think about T3 / DNP until you've got lot's of experience and have read, talked, and learned everything you can. I have T3 just sitting there, I won't use it yet for this reason. If your stuborn then Clen only 2w on 2w off may help, but you really don't need it.

Eat right, cardio, and basic lifts and your fat will fall off. There is no other way.

DMX

testaprim is offline Associate Member
    hey wanna,
    listen to morg and Samoth
    life - workout - good eating habbits = nothing
    AS - workout - good eating habbits = whole lot of nothing
    before taking any drugs, become dedicated to loosing the weight, cardio resistance training good diet, then after you hit your natural plateau, then start considering AS or other drugs

these are my old pics from march of 2000
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails i'm fat and in need of help-noface1.jpg  

anotherone
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails i'm fat and in need of help-noface1.jpg  

bizznach is offline Associate Member
    lookin preety thick there man :smiley:
    Last edited by bizznach; 05-14-2002 at 05:01 PM.

these are from a week ago
    Attached Images Attached Images

anotherone from last week

ok i cant get the new ones to work so here are somemore old ones.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails i'm fat and in need of help-noface2.jpg  

and anotherone. these were after i lost my weight the first time. these were through a lot of hard work and all natural.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails i'm fat and in need of help-noface3.jpg  

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    FAT?!?!?! huh??? i dont see much fat at all in those pics....your looking good in my eyes.

CatGrabber is offline Member
    wannab...I used ephedrine to drop 40lbs a few years back...completely kills your apetite. Mouhung is the same. Very good stuff but dont take too much. Good luck

i am a dissappointing 303 and 33.8% bodyfat.
    Dude, no flame at all but there is NO WAY your 303 at 33.8!!! Your looking good, fucking A. How tall are you?

I'm a bit stumped Maybe your being a little harsh on yourself. Where did you get your BF checked?

DMX

thanks for the compliments guys but those were my old pics. those are 2 years old at the end of my senior year in highschool. when those were taken i was 195 i'd say about 12-14% bodyfat, but thats just a guess. i'm like 6', 6'1" maybe. thats year in wrestling i lost 50 pounds and that was the result. back then i knew i looked good. i tried to upload my new pics but they didnt show up. i'm gonna try to change the format or somethin.

ok lets try it again. here is a new pic from last week.

nope i tried again and my new pics just won't open on this bored for some reason. oh well. maybe one of you guys can get it right for me.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Check out Big Man From AR's's post on his success...that is motivation!

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    No drug will fix what you got: lack of motivation / disipline. Unless the rest of your house is in order. Clen /T3/ECA are a waste.

Q: What is the best drug for losing fat?

A: You might not want to hear this, but the best way to lose fat is diet and cardio. (Cardio is slang for aerobic exercises like running, swimming, bike riding, step machine, etc.)

Diet and cardio are the foundation of any fat loss program. A good diet is not too strict; you want to reduce your caloric intake by no more than 1000 to 1500 calories a day--that will results in about one to one and a half pounds of fat loss a week. Doing cardio for 45 minutes a day 3-5 times a week will also burn calories and increase your body’s metabolism. Upping the amount of cardio will increase fat loss--but it may also increase muscle loss as well.

If you are on a good program of diet and cardio, you can then consider things like ECA, Clen and T3 to raise your metabolism and accelerate fat loss. Don’t even consider ECA, Clen and T3 until you have a good diet and cardio program that works. Unless those are working, the abovementioned drugs won’t do much of anything for you. (A couch potato that eats pizza and drinks soda that takes Clen, T3 and ECA won’t get ripped--they will just put on weight just a little slower than if they didn’t take the drugs.)

T3 is a synthetic version of the human thyroid hormone and should be used only with extreme care and under rigid dosing schedules. Many body builders won’t touch it due to the “rebound effect.” T3 shuts down normal thyroid functions and may keep them suppressed for a considerable amount of time after you quit taking it, thus causing you to become fat again once you stop. The longer you use T3 and the larger the doses, the worse the rebound effect becomes.

Don’t expect miracles. Losing 1-2 pounds of fat a week is about the best you can expect and 3 pounds a week is pushing it. Losing more than that is unhealthy and usually results in a rebound effect once the diet is over. (The rebound effect is where you add back the weight you lost--and sometimes more.)

Fat doesn’t grow overnight--so don’t expect to lose it overnight either.

Q: What’s a good diet for losing weight?

A: That’s not an easy question to answer; there are many philosophies and many variable to take into account, but here are some simple guidelines to get you started.

The main goal is to reduce the calories you consume while keeping a diet that is still high in protein, with moderate complex carbohydrates, not too much fat and plenty of fiber, vitamins and minerals.

The easiest way to do that is to get rid of “junk food,” that is food that is high in calories relative to its nutritional benefits. Junk foods include most fast food, soda, salty snacks (like potato chips), fried foods, pizza, candy, sweets, beer & alcohol--the list goes on and on! Stick to quality food, it’s much harder to get fat when you eat good food.

Protein: eat a moderate amount of protein from low-fat protein sources: lean meats (chicken, lean ground beef, chicken & turkey, lean cuts of beef and pork, trim the fat off any cuts of meat that still have it), fish (except salmon, mackerel and sardines--they are fatty fishes), low-fat dairy products (low-fat milk, yogurt, cottage cheese, NOT regular cheese, even low-fat cheese is relatively fatty!), egg whites (the yolks are high in fat and cholesterol) and tofu are examples of good, low-fat protein sources.

Complex Carbohydrates: Not all carbohydrates are created equal. Simple carbohydrates like sugars and starches metabolize very fast and send blood-sugar levels up very high--thus preventing fat from metabolizing and causing the sugars to be stored as fat--not good for a diet! Complex carbohydrates are metabolized slowly, so you get a slow, steady release into the system that will still allow you energy to work out, but not enough to store as fat. Good sources of complex carbohydrates are: whole-grain cereals (museli, whole-wheat bread), beans, rice (esp. brown rice), potatoes, some pastas, fruits and vegetables. Keep the complex carbohydrates low-to-moderate, too many calories from complex carbs and you won’t have a caloric deficit and thus, you won’t burn fat. Too few complex carbohydrates and you won’t have energy to work out (and your body will be forced to burn protein for energy).

Fats: when you are dieting, less fat is better. Try to remove as much fat as you can, but don’t go too crazy, you need some fat; there are essential fatty acids and fat-soluble vitamins that your body needs. Foods high in fat to be avoided: fried foods, fast foods (most are high in fat), hamburgers (unless they are made of very lean beef--most fast-food burgers aren’t), egg yolks, cheese, fatty cuts of meat, chicken skin, whole milk, salad dressings, mayonnaise, cream, non-dairy creamer, oil, Chinese food (most have lots of oil in the stir-fry) and the list goes on and on. Fatty foods taste good and are popular. Get used to checking the labels on the foods you buy and see what the fat content is.

That’s a very simple starters guide. Diet can be a complex topic, but this should give you a good starting point.

Ajax, GREAT post as usual.

DMX

newone is offline Junior Member
    awesome post Ajax

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    AJAX -->

RIGHT ON !!!
    Last edited by Nate_Dog; 05-26-2002 at 02:34 AM.

Thread Information