vein-x is offline Associate Member

Question Foam/Bubbles = More Prop Pain?

Last night when I was extracting TEST PROP from the vial, I noticed a small air bubble after I filled the syringe. I flicked it hard for a couple seconds, and smaller "foamy" looking bubbles formed in the liquid, deeper down. There weren't any giant problematic bubbles that would cause serious harm (and from what I hear, you'd need something like 2CC of pure air to do damage??) just some smaller bubbles towards the bottom. I couldn't flick them out, so I shot it anyway. I don't think anything else went wrong, but I don't know.

Today, my ass is THROBBING. At least it was... I toughed it out and hit the gym. Once blood started flowing, it felt better, and I could sit and lay on benches. I've got a heating pad now, and I'm going to pop 800mg of IB later (normal procedure) but what was the problem? This is my 4th TEST PROP shot and I'd think I'd be somewhat accustomed to the BA by now. Did the small bubbles have anything to do with more than usual pain? Any ideas guys?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by vein-x
    Today, my ass is THROBBING.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh welcome to the wonderful world of Prop...

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh welcome to the wonderful world of Prop...
    Hahah.. thanks bud. Like I said though, I'm on my 4th injection and was *HOPING* my body would be more used to it by now. No such luck eh? And the foam didn't have anything to do with it?

I have a 2nd question too... I trained heavy today, and my shoulders got a MEAN pump (chest and shoulder day) Now a couple hours later, my right shoulder hurts pretty deep down in the muscle. I haven't gone really heavy lately, and I'm hoping I didn't pull/tear anything? What are the chances it's just my body getting used to the shock of heavy training (although pain after only a few hours?) as opposed to a tear or injury?

Thanks for help on either of the questions, although at this point, the shoulder is a slightly larger concern...

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by vein-x
    I trained heavy today, and my shoulders got a MEAN pump (chest and shoulder day) Now a couple hours later, my right shoulder hurts pretty deep down in the muscle.

Diagnosis is always difficult. Your body may just be in shock from the heavy training. Could also look at form when you were doing chest. Improper form with heavy weights can always lead to injury. See how it feels tomorrow and let us know. Not accusing you of not knowing how to train, just throwing out some suggestions.

Dont worry about the little bubbles, you'll survive

Thread Information