guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test

What do you think of this PCT?

I was reading this elsewhere and would just like to hear what you all think here. I know there are some very educated and experienced people here who can comment on this......

"This last time around, I thought I'd try something different. I took various different ideas and came up with something that worked really well for me through PCT.

One of the things that made this run at PCT so affective was the use of HCG throuhout the entire cycle at 500 every 3-4 days. Nothing new right? correct, but a lot of peole still don't do it, and it makes a huge difference.

Now, the last few weeks of my cycle I discontinued the use of HCG and made sure I gave it enough time to make it out of the system.

I used a tapper down method with my AS dosage which also played a huge roll.
    Lets say the cycle consisted of 800mg of test E per week. When it was time to come off, I took the test dosage all the way down to 200mg per week. (HRT dosage). Call it a bridge if it's easier to understand. After 10 days of the last Test E shot, I switched to a shorter ester like test P. Continued with the 200mg per week dosage, and began to use Clomid at 300mg and Nolva at 10mg. I ran the test dosage by it'self for 2 weeks, then went another 2 with clomid/nolva.

After the 2 weeks where up, I continued the fallowing

2week-Clomid 200mg +10mg nolva
    1week of Clomid at 100mg +10mg of nolva
    finally week clomid at 50mg, and nolva at 10mg

What am I saying with all this? THAT IT'S POSSIBLE TO RESTORE YOUR HPTA WHILE RUNNING A LOW DOSAGE OF TEST (HRT dosage), WITH CLOMID AND NOLVA AND HAVE SOME LEVEL OF RECOVERY.

I said it. I once believed that running any dosage of AS would shut you down, or keep you shut down. After this experiement, my views on the whole thing have changed. It is possible to recover some while running a low dosage of test.

How did I know it worked? I've tried various different PCT protocols and have always had some form on "shutting down". Mean, zero sex drive, no erection what so ever for an extened period of time. Fallowing this I had zero problems. It's a pretty easy and affective way to know if your coming back to normal.

I will always run this for any future PCT

OTHER FACTORS

Your diet/training are going to play a huge roll. Keep protein high and take time off from the gym when the AS is out of your system. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RECOVER WELL DURING PCT, TAKE TIME OFF FROM THE GYM OR LOWER YOUR VOLUME. It's ok guys, you can miss a week at the gym and be ok..trust me

I kind of sped through this really quick since I'm heading out, but I will come back and add other supp's that where taking throught that helped make PCT that much better.."

prealdeal is offline Junior Member
    what kind of gains did you get and can you tell a little more about your cycle and what kind of as did you use how often was the tes p takin you said 200 a week
    it sounds very intresting
    peace

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    this was done by someone other than myself, sorry. I was wondering if this makes sense to anyone else

Thread Information