Bulk Male is offline New Member

D-Bol & Abdominal Pain

I am currently on a Deca /D-Bol stack (400 mg Deca/week and 30 mgs D-Bol/day) on a 5000 calorie diet. I am entering my 3rd week and have had amazing results (gained 20 pounds and several inches everywhere). Over the past couple of days I've noticed some lower back pain that now encompasses my lower abdomen as well. It's nothing major, but enough for me to be concerned. Is there a chance this could be a sign of liver problems due to the D-Bol or excessive amount of protein intake? I started administering the D-Bol with DMSO as of today just in case and I cut one of my shakes out of my eating schedule for now. I'm also taking 2 tabs of Nolvadex a day (I'm prone to gyno) but I doubt that would have an effect like this. I had a reaction like this about 5 years ago on Anadrol /Cypionate and it seemed so bad that I had to take several days off and lay on the couch with a heating pad. I can only hope it's from shoveling snow that's made my back ache like this, but if anyone thinks it's something more serious, please let me know.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Is the pain there all the time of just when you work out.

Bulk Male is offline New Member
    All the time.

Thread Information