tallyjuice is offline Member

**** Tren Enanthate

I started a cutting cycle with the tren enan about 7 days ago (350mg/week). I'm up 7 pounds and bloated as shit. I'm about 400cals below maintainance and have been doing cardio everyday. I know this isn't a bid deal to some of you, but I was not expecting this, and I want my six pack back. I'm also taking tbol at 50mg/day, but I know it is not from this because my last cutter was tbol only (Great cutter by the way). I'm going to a pool party for all first year law students and I really wanted to be shredded. It's in a week, so I think I can drop the fina now and still be alright for the party. What do you all think? I wouldn't drop the tbol if it made my balls fall off. I love that shit.
    Last edited by tallyjuice; 12-20-2005 at 11:37 AM.

goose is offline Banned
    Please write your full cycle.

goose4........

timvds is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tallyjuice
    I started a cutting cycle with the tren enan about 7 days ago (300mg/week). I'm up 7 pounds and bloated as shit. I'm about 400cals below maintainance and have been doing cardio everyday. I know this isn't a bid deal to some of you, but I was not expecting this, and I want my six pack back. I'm also taking tbol at 50mg/day, but I know it is not from this because my last cutter was tbol only (Great cutter by the way). I'm going to a pool party for all first year law students and I really wanted to be shredded. It's in a week, so I think I can drop the fina now and still be alright for the party. What do you all think? I wouldn't drop the tbol if it made my balls fall off. I love that shit.
    Yeah, post up your whole cycle. Tren enan shouldnt have even kicked in yet. Personally, I dont experience any bloat with is either.

L. Rea style cycle

weeks 1-2: 350mg/week-tren enanthate (50mg shot ed)
    weeks 1-6: 50mg/day- tbol

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    That is your entire cycle, or just what you've done so far?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    You need to ask yourself is my source reliable because tren E should not make you bloat ,defenatly not in one week, tren eats fat , you may have some mislabled Cyp (test), But even that wouldnt make you bloat that fast

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    tren e for two weeks only!!!are you sure???

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    tren e will take anythin up to 5 weeks to start seein major gains mate,wheres the test?

The whole purpose of the fina was to have some androgenic activity in the beginning of the cycle. This is the outline of the short cycle proposed in the book. It actually makes sense since the tren would peak at about day 8. Think of this as a modified frontload that I would start feeling at the beginning of the second week. My buddy did this exact cycle but substituted test enan for the tren. He gained two pounds and dropped an inch an a half off his waist. The only reason I chose to substitute tren was for its acute fate burning properties that I experienced with the acetate in a previous cycle. People talk a lot of shit about L. Rea and what he writes in his books, but I assure you that it is well researched (for the most part). Oh, and my source is very reliable and you probably have used him as well. A guy with a nice little shop, if you get my drift.

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    check your diet. Hows your sodium intake? water consumption adequate? like others said tren should not have bloated you in a week, or at all for that matter...

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    When I took tren -e for 5 weeks retained alot of water also, I stopped due to sides and dropped 4lbs. in 2 days, definitly water.

MarkinHouston is offline Associate Member
    By the way, you don't need to do ed injections with enanthate ......save yourself some pain and drop it to 2x/wk, tops....but I still can't explain the bloat unless your gear is "mislabeled"

Thread Information