Cuttup is offline Senior Member

HGH and Facial Muscle Growth!!!

What is a safe amount to prevent bone growth...I believe the minumum is 2iu's perday but this also give a much lower result factor..Those who have experience, what has been a safe dosage for you and or unsafe dosages giving you side effects. Thanks greatly.

I know this isnt the best forum but I get much better replies in here.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    First, you title is wrong since in it you ask about muscles and then in your question its about bones. Second, the hgh forum really is a better place to put this. Third, you arent going to have any problems with facial bone growth. Fourth most ppl shoot 4iu/dy you must find what works for you tho.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    well.. there ya go..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    I've noticed that Movie and Sport Stars who do HGH have more pronounced cheek and jaw bones...i don't know if this is attributed to HGH or a cosmetic procedure.

Would be interesting to find out...

tempbrit is offline Member
    HGH can lean you out a bit. Perhaps that is why you see the facial structure a bit more.

kiddigg is offline New Member

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    why wouldnt excessive doses cause enlargement of facial bones since it is a common symptom to GH excess due to for example a tumoR? Dosage question maybe..

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    First, you title is wrong since in it you ask about muscles and then in your question its about bones. Second, the hgh forum really is a better place to put this. Third, you arent going to have any problems with facial bone growth. Fourth most ppl shoot 4iu/dy you must find what works for you tho.
    agree

perhaps

not necessarily, impact on osteogenesis varies considerably even at low doses- though impact is certainly likely to be less at 2iu than at 4iu, and less at 4iu than 6iu...etc..

varies- though people looking for anabolic enhancement (there are a variety of reasons for taking HGH) do typically run at 4iu's or more

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Dogg,..First off,...save the 1st, 2nd, third and fourth the someone else,..Second, stay off my thread if you dont have any good info you can bring to it,..third..thanks for noticing the wrong WORD but ughh,..you got the point,..fourth..you do have to worry about bone growth,..so..now YOU KNOW!!!

[QUOTE=Cuttup]What is a safe amount to prevent bone growth...I believe the minumum is 2iu's perday but this also give a much lower result factor..Those who have experience, what has been a safe dosage for you and or unsafe dosages giving you side effects. Thanks greatly.

QUOTE]

Hmmm. It took me a while to get used to GH. I would get pumps so easy that I couldn't workout. I used to walk a block then stop because my calves would go into cramp mode. Same with typing on a keyboard, 5 minutes and my forearms were toast. Slow and easy acclimation is the best way. Split your dosages up so as not to oversaturate too. You are less apt to have these sides if you split dosages up. As far as bone growth, I no doubt have bigger, thicker bones but it goes with my bigger, thicker body so it fits, if you know what I mean.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Face pumps! Yeah baby.... More like enlongated jaw, bone growth. The shelf forehead is another one. High amounts of GH 15+ ius ed would give you those new facial features.

2ius to 4ius should be safe?

MarkinHouston is offline Associate Member
    2-4 would absolutely be safe.....

Thread Information