mrchicken122 is offline New Member

Question I need your help you guys are the best

I worked out natural for about 2 years im 19 now and did a 8 week cycle of 15mg/day naposim during the summer the cycle went great i bulked up from 135 to 160, i was drinkin nuttin but water and eating 150 grams of protein a day nuthing but tuna ,steak and peanut butter shakes. i improved by bench from 135 to 1rep max of 205, every muscles was defined and tight my cycle ended in mid sept.and it is now december and my chest is still lookin good ( cause of the estrogen) but i cant bench as much as i used to i cant lift as much in any excersize as i used to . i gained about 5 pounds and cant lose it my stomach is fatter then its every been and everything is gettin soft, im just dissapointed that im not as stong and solid anymore, i would like to be able to totally kick the AS so i can go back to a natural routine and slim down tighten up and seperate,and define and i really dont want to have bitch tits and want to know how to get rid of the estrogen. Whenever I workout hard I just bulk up i guess with water and then it goes away if i dont lift the next day. i kno u guys have tons of suggestions for me but i dont really want to cycle again and definetly dont want to inject even though my friend suggest one item that would solve my problem easily, u guys r the experts let me kno please id really appreciate ur help

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    my advice is go to the diet forum and read up on a bulking diet .... then go to the training section and read up on how to properly train

the reason u lost all of ur gains .... u were uneducated and ran dbol only .... welcome to the board and try to soak in as much information as u can .... the more u know the better off u will be

wuboy25 is offline Associate Member
    man,

- 8 week cycle dbol is crap.
    - 19 is too young for AAS.
    - 135 lbs.... lots of room for NATURAL improvement.
    - Put your diet in check.
    - Train hard.
    - Use basic supps (proteins, creatine..)

Read, read, read...learn, learn, learn....

how do i stop my body from retianing water, and if i havent trained for the last week and a half how long should i wait before i start training agian to see natural resolute that will last

if ur complaining about retaining water .... then y dont u fine tune ur diet ... and get ur ass in the gym and on the treadmill

if ur not bustin ur ass in the gym then how do u expect to lose this "water"

thats exactly what i was thinkin, i work hard in the gym and love to work out my plain was to do cardio and hit the steam room to loose the water so say if i do that religious for a month then i start training again would my gains be natural

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    lowering sodium intake helps drop water i believe,
    but as for the estrogen, and water there are compounds you could have used to help whilst u were on

8wks of dbol isnt good, but at least it was a low dose, and you've chosen not to do aas again

just get on the treadmill mate

after i drop some fat and water will my gains after i start working out again be natural and last longer

Nismo is offline Member
    I thought when you run AS you need a anti-estrogen???

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Another thread that made me think it was a prank/joke.

Scary...........

~SC~

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    how do u mean, "will my gains be natural and last longer"? muscle is muscle. not sure exactly what your trying to achieve. do you want to be the same as before your cycle or something? or just get rid of the water/fat?

i just want my muscles to last when i worked out before i would see great results but then if i didnt keep it up it would go away, and is there anything i can do about the estrogen i kno its been 2 months since my cycle but i want to kno if there is anything i should do and if its going to effect me

wuboy25 is offline Associate Member
    Gotta be a joke...

Man, educate before you madicate eh!!

after coming to this site i have alot of respectand admire you guys and relized that i jump into something i didnt kno enough about i took advise from a bad source and im luck i only ran dbol at 15mg a day for 2 months all im not really worried about my l iver because i was was pissin 20 times a day 4 2 months i just want to kno what i can do to get rid of bitch tits will just execrsizing cardio, treadmill and dieting do it for me or am i doomed to have boobs?

Nismo is offline Member
    I wouldnt be able to answer that man. Maybe one of the higher guys might know.

leansauce is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrchicken122
    after coming to this site i have alot of respectand admire you guys and relized that i jump into something i didnt kno enough about i took advise from a bad source and im luck i only ran dbol at 15mg a day for 2 months all im not really worried about my l iver because i was was pissin 20 times a day 4 2 months i just want to kno what i can do to get rid of bitch tits will just execrsizing cardio, treadmill and dieting do it for me or am i doomed to have boobs?
    your liver is totally fine u took a stupidly low dose lol

if its two months post cycle then if you have boobs YOU HAVE BOOBS
    you shoulda took nolvadex or something while on cycle to keep your estrogen down your estrogen was probably threw the roof
    as for your fatness/water retention why have you stopped working out?? thats totally retarded no wonder why your gettin fat not workin out after a cycle and WTF are u talkin about with this natural gain bullsiht

congratulations for being the poster child of steroid misuse
    if i were you id start saving up 3g's for some titty surgery

so now amount of cardio or diet or training will make my chest smaller?

and if i took navladex now would it help or just a waist of time

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Another thread that made me think it was a prank/joke.

Scary...........

~SC~

Same here.

i appreciate everybodys help who answered my questions my cycle ened 2 months ago are my estrogen levels still very high will my testosterone balance out on its own and should i still take nolvadex if my estrogen levels are still messed up or will it lower by itself id appreciate a response thanks

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    nolva doesnt lower estrogen. how do you even know if your estrogen is high at all? did you get bloodwork done or are you just guessing??

chest6 is offline Banned
    Please use correct grammar, it is very hard to understand you.

You are too young still for aas, and even if you were old enough, you do not have a good enough natural base quite yet. You are mistaking a plateau for needing "help" involving steroids but in actuality it means you need to increase your calories. Look to diet and training first, once you can no longer progress doing that, then that is called your genetic potential, and some still do not believe this as a fact.

well, as much as i feel this is either a joke, or at best a complete waste of time i guess its worth abit of help. if i was in your shoes (lol) id firtsly get back in the gym, do some cardio to get rid of this "estrogen" aka fat gain. then id go the doctors and see if you can have some blood work done, check your test and estrogen numbers, and if your test is low, go get some clomid and use 100mg for 2 weeks, then 50mg for 1 week. this should get your test levels back. after youve shed the fat (this will require an ultra-clean diet and lots of hard work) do cardio but try and keep your heart rate at 60-70% of your maximum heart rate (your max will be 201bpm), and try and maintain your cardio for atleast an hour, 3 times a week minimum. if after youve leaned out abit, but your man boobs still remain, youve got gyno, and no amount of exercise or drugs will reverse this, only surgery will

hope this is correct advice, anyone who knows better please correct my post as i dont wanna give out bad advice. one last thing, dont touch AAS for afew years, and if you intend to use them again, do plenty of research

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    well, as much as i feel this is either a joke, or at best a complete waste of time i guess its worth abit of help. if i was in your shoes (lol) id firtsly get back in the gym, do some cardio to get rid of this "estrogen" aka fat gain. then id go the doctors and see if you can have some blood work done, check your test and estrogen numbers, and if your test is low, go get some clomid and use 100mg for 2 weeks, then 50mg for 1 week. this should get your test levels back. after youve shed the fat (this will require an ultra-clean diet and lots of hard work) do cardio but try and keep your heart rate at 60-70% of your maximum heart rate (your max will be 201bpm), and try and maintain your cardio for atleast an hour, 3 times a week minimum. if after youve leaned out abit, but your man boobs still remain, youve got gyno, and no amount of exercise or drugs will reverse this, only surgery will
    yup...good stuff

TinTin78 is offline Member
    No need to be so damn evil against this kid, I mean how tough were you in the beginning and now because you have learned this shit you are all that? You are not worth of shit if you just can't talk nice and friendly to this guy that is asking these questions. I have never been on a discussion board that is so full of cocky people, maybe it's because of all steroids I don't know, but try to act like human beings for god sake!

I think you have just put on alot of water from using dbol only, and that is making your tits kinda saggy. I would hit the treadmill like another one said and also keep my training high intesity, like 12-15 reps, not to much rest to keep that sweat coming. I would also cut down on the carbs and when you do eat them, stay with slow carbs and raise your protein to 2-3 times your bodyweight. You might wanna feel on your tit if it is really gyno you have or just fat, feel if there are harder tissue, and a building of real breast, like I said, it might just be fat and muscles in rest because you stopped working out.

Good luck with your training

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by TinTin78
    I have never been on a discussion board that is so full of cocky people, maybe it's because of all steroids I don't know, but try to act like human beings for god sake!
    I was fine with your post until you said that. This is coming from the same person who is relentless in wanting to do a 400mg EW Deca only cycle. Maybe we're agrivated at the fact that this kid didnt take the time to do his research, and now wants an easy solution to fixing what he's messed up. The worst part is, when people come here seeking expert advice, and then when they get it, they try to offer up 10 other possibilities to avoid the advice they're given, why even ask in the first place if you're not gonna listen to the people who know best.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by mrchicken122
    I worked out natural for about 2 years im 19 now and did a 8 week cycle of 15mg/day naposim during the summer the cycle went great i bulked up from 135 to 160, i was drinkin nuttin but water and eating 150 grams of protein a day nuthing but tuna ,steak and peanut butter shakes. i improved by bench from 135 to 1rep max of 205, every muscles was defined and tight my cycle ended in mid sept.and it is now december and my chest is still lookin good ( cause of the estrogen) but i cant bench as much as i used to i cant lift as much in any excersize as i used to . i gained about 5 pounds and cant lose it my stomach is fatter then its every been and everything is gettin soft, im just dissapointed that im not as stong and solid anymore, i would like to be able to totally kick the AS so i can go back to a natural routine and slim down tighten up and seperate,and define and i really dont want to have bitch tits and want to know how to get rid of the estrogen. Whenever I workout hard I just bulk up i guess with water and then it goes away if i dont lift the next day. i kno u guys have tons of suggestions for me but i dont really want to cycle again and definetly dont want to inject even though my friend suggest one item that would solve my problem easily, u guys r the experts let me kno please id really appreciate ur help
    I would personally recommend you see an endo and have your blood levels tested. We could all sit here and guess, and tell you to run nolva, clomid,etc. However thats all we would be doing, is speculating. You need to see where all your hormone levels are currently at, then we will be able to give you more accurate advice. This is the ONLY way to know where you stand as far as your testosterone and estrogen levels go. Schedule your visit to the endo, and in the mean time while you're waiting, goto the Diet&Training forums and learn how to eat and lift properly.

TinTin78 is offline Member
    Well, godfather, why not give him an easy solution to fix it, does it take to much of your pride. Just help people out and don't be so picky of who it is and what he has done in the past. I would never go into a thread and just say alot of rude things and trying to make people feel bad. If god were the way you and the other say you should behave to people that don't listen to your advice and makes misstake. Then he would ignore most of the world today, but it is gods endless patience with us doing our misstake and learning from it, his endless love just waiting for us to understand what is the right way to live and what is not. I think not to help someone is against the creators own will, and even if he is a stubborn one, just help and then move on.

Pride will be your biggest enemy your whole life, and your Ego can actually kill everything around you, as friendship, marriage, job opportunities. So be nice, and you will receive nice when you need it some day in another forum/place that you are not the master of. There will always be someone that you are bound to, even if you like it or not, so don't act like you rule the world just because you know how to shoot steroids .

The ones who take this as criticsm is the ones who really feel hit by it, and then I don't have to say anymore, just go inside yourself and look why you get upset, maybe the things I am saying is right. For those who don't feel a thing by reading this, then it's not for you and you will not absorb anything of it.

Well, godfather, why not give him an easy solution to fix it, does it take to much of your pride. Just help people out and don't be so picky of who it is and what he has done in the past. I would never go into a thread and just say alot of rude things and trying to make people feel bad. If god were the way you and the other say you should behave to people that don't listen to your advice and makes misstake. Then he would ignore most of the world today, but it is gods endless patience with us doing our misstake and learning from it, his endless love just waiting for us to understand what is the right way to live and what is not. I think not to help someone is against the creators own will, and even if he is a stubborn one, just help and then move on.

Pride will be your biggest enemy your whole life, and your Ego can actually kill everything around you, as friendship, marriage, job opportunities. So be nice, and you will receive nice when you need it some day in another forum/place that you are not the master of. There will always be someone that you are bound to, even if you like it or not, so don't act like you rule the world just because you know how to shoot steroids .

The ones who take this as criticsm is the ones who really feel hit by it, and then I don't have to say anymore, just go inside yourself and look why you get upset, maybe the things I am saying is right. For those who don't feel a thing by reading this, then it's not for you and you will not absorb anything of it.

You crack me up.

are we in church or something ? .... wtf does "god" have to do with steroids ... wrong place for this

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Just from reading your post, or I shld say trying to make out what is in your post... It sounds like you Fuked up and now have a nice set of titties to show for it... too young, dbol only, no anti e's during cycle, no pct.... wow that's alot of strikes against u.... congratulations.... U managed to do everything wrong..... U are stuck with the titties unless U opt for surgery....
    Start educating yourself on aas... this site has a vast amount of great info....

topvega is offline Anabolic Member

Thanks for the sermon Father...........

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Surgery?...heehee...

Should we tell him about the magic potion only known as letro....? HEY...it could work...

Thread Information