EmptyWallet is offline Junior Member

Exclamation How many of you have actually gotten gyno from EQ?? If so, at what dosage?

How many of you have actually gotten gyno from EQ?? If so, at what dosage? I'm currently trying to figure out if I want to go with 400mgs/week for 10 weeks or 600mgs/week for 10 weeks. Ive never touched it before, only other cycles consisted of test, little bit of winny, and some pretty decent cycles of fina. I'm wondering if I'll get any gyno from it at all. I wouldnt think so but it never hurts to ask. I also weigh in the neighbor hood of about 178, but I'm only 5 foot six ;D. So anyone? Whatcha think about the difference between 400 and 600?
    Last edited by EmptyWallet; 05-15-2002 at 08:13 PM.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    I haven't heard of anyone getting gyno from EQ, since it aromatises only slightly in rare instantces. Are you running it alone? If so I would run 600, but I would stack it with something, winny, var, etc.

SOLID

EmptyWallet is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Iwan2bsolid2
    I haven't heard of anyone getting gyno from EQ, since it aromatises only slightly in rare instantces. Are you running it alone? If so I would run 600, but I would stack it with something, winny, var, etc.

SOLID
    I'm going to throw in some winny and fina.

Thread Information