Thread: finaplix?

Murk Mags is offline New Member

finaplix?

I am about to start using finaplix . i do have a few questions about it though. I am buying a homebrew from a trusted friend. A little background info first: i am 5'10" and weigh 185 pounds, at 18 years of age. I lift on and off but I am becoming more serious about lifting now. I bench 170, lol i know it's pretty sad and I would also like to lose some bodyfat too. I'm not sure about my percentage though.
    Anyway, is finaplix a good steroid to start with? I read that it doesn't cause alot of water retention such as dianabol and doesn't easily covert to estrogen. is it necesary to take an anti estrogen compound? also, what's an ideal dosage to take and how often? should I be concerned with agression? I thank you for your help.

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    no..do not start with tren (finaplex). and at 18 you shouldn't be trying steroids yet. your body produces enough testosterone naturally. if yer gains are slow, check your diet. just wait on the juice for a few more years. you'll be happy you did

chest6 is offline Banned
    No, No, and no. First of all, you are too young. Second of all, that is NOT a beginner steroid at all. It is the most powerful one, at that. With those stats, it would lead me to believe you have either not been training very long or are not concentrated on a strict bulking diet. For the next couple years, the diet forum is your friend. Trust me, you dont want to mess with your natural hormones at this time like I did, they can be difficult to get back, especially with tren and not knowing exactly what you are doing. Plus, you dont even know if you are done growing yet. Get the point? There are a milliion reasons why you should wait.

Murk Mags is offline New Member
    thank you for this info. you wouldn't even recommend a small dosage of this? for some reason I gain slow but eat like a horse. I admit my diet isn't the best and I should work on it by eating more lean protein and less sweets. I want to be in better shape for baseball season this spring. are there any legal supps you'd recommend besides whey protein? I heard good things about no-explode but know little about it. also, what is a good supp for fat loss? I'm weary of ephedrine because I have higher cholesterol and don't want to blow out my heart.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    CAPS BELOW.............

Quote Originally Posted by Murk Mags
    thank you for this info. you wouldn't even recommend a small dosage of this?

NOT IN BLUE HELL, NO, PLEASE READ AGAIN ABOVE.

for some reason I gain slow but eat like a horse.'

THAT IS TO BE DECIDED BY A LAYOUT OF YOUR DAILY DIET.

I admit my diet isn't the best and I should work on it by eating more lean protein and less sweets.

THEN WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO USE STEROIDS ? FOR WHAT?? U THINK THEY ARE GOING TO WORK MAGIC?

I want to be in better shape for baseball season this spring.

THEN GET YOUR ASS IN SHAPE LIKE ALL TEENS DO. WORK FOR IT.

I'm weary of ephedrine because I have higher cholesterol and don't want to blow out my heart.
    YOU ARE SCARED OF EPHEDRINE, BUT WILL SHOOT YOURSELF IN THE ASS W/TRENBOLONE ACETATE NEVER HAVING TOUCHED ANY AAS BEFORE. SOMETHING IS WRONG.

AND YES, IF YOU BENCH ONLY 170, YOU HAVE NO BIZ TOUCHING AAS EVEN IF YOU ARE 40.

~SC~

Sundown is offline New Member
    if your worried about ephedrine and high cholesterol then you shouldnt even think about steroids , they are derived from cholesterol. plus like everyone else said your too young you'd be surprised what a good diet and the right training can get you.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    In red...
    Quote Originally Posted by Murk Mags
    th you wouldn't even recommend a small dosage of this? Even a small dose will shut you down for some reason I gain slow but eat like a horse. Like Chest said, go take a look at the DIET forum and make sure you are eating correctly. Eating like a horse can make you look like a cow. I admit my diet isn't the best and I should work on it by eating more lean protein and less sweets. I want to be in better shape for baseball season this spring. are there any legal supps you'd recommend besides whey protein? Proper diet and solid training for a few years is all you need. Like in Rocky 4 "There's no Easy Way out.". I heard good things about no-explode but know little about it. also, what is a good supp for fat loss? Am Cardio in the thz for 45 mins to 1 hour (4-5 times a week), and a strict diet will cut the fat I'm weary of ephedrine because I have higher cholesterol and don't want to blow out my heart. Forget the ephedrine for now, and get the IMPORTANT stuff in check

Thread Information