asstograss is offline New Member

a couple var questions

hey guys

i have some var left over from my last cycle and with it sitting there every day taunting me i kinda just want to start taking it. anyways i have never done var only but i dont really have any $$$ and as much as i want to just sell the var and buy some test i dont really want to be selling gear. so i'm going to start taking it alone at maybe 50mg/day probably for a month or two.

what do you guys recommend for pct for var only? it doesn't even aromatize right? so do i need clomid? i'm sure i need PCT but maybe someone could lend some insight as to what? do i need nolva on hand or is that even a concern?

i know i know no oral only cycles but it's just sitting there taunting me every day. besides with all the bs about this cycle im kind of curious to see how it affects me.

o ya i'm 26 years old, 5'10 i guess about 10-12% bodyfat around 210lbs. i know it's a low dosage for my weight but i don't really care.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by asstograss
    hey guys

i have some var left over from my last cycle and with it sitting there every day taunting me i kinda just want to start taking it. anyways i have never done var only but i dont really have any $$$ and as much as i want to just sell the var and buy some test i dont really want to be selling gear. so i'm going to start taking it alone at maybe 50mg/day probably for a month or two.

what do you guys recommend for pct for var only? it doesn't even aromatize right? so do i need clomid? i'm sure i need PCT but maybe someone could lend some insight as to what? do i need nolva on hand or is that even a concern?

i know i know no oral only cycles but it's just sitting there taunting me every day. besides with all the bs about this cycle im kind of curious to see how it affects me.

o ya i'm 26 years old, 5'10 i guess about 10-12% bodyfat around 210lbs. i know it's a low dosage for my weight but i don't really care.
    To see anything from a VAR only cycle you will want to run 60 to 80mg ED.

It doesn't aromatize but it does shutdown HPTA functions so yes you will need at least Clomid for PCT. So 100mg for 30 days will do it.

Thread Information