Thread: Brand New

BOB SACCAMANO is offline New Member

Brand New

First time here, and I have some questions. Here are the stats.
    35yrs old. 5'7 tall. 187lbs. solid. Been working out on and off since I was 14. Been hitting it hard and steady for almost 2yrs. Once I got to 180 I've always maintained the weight. Finally I decided to do a cycle. Currently I'm on Deca and Test and I'm on wk 8. Although I didn't have the Test when I started the cycle- I got on the test around wk 4 or wk 5. Even though I've only gained 7lbs I'm trying for the results to not be obvious. Don't want the wife to know. But the muscle gains are great. Same for the strength. Some of my questions are:
    1.After my 1st cycle I heard I should wait 6wks before starting the next cycle. (not going to take anything for the 6wks) this sound right?
    2. For the 2nd cycle I'm thinking of Deca, Dbol and Test, but from what I read, it will probably be hard to keep the gains looking "normal". I understand you blow the hell up with Dbol right?

thanks in advance for any info.

Born Threat is offline Associate Member
    1. Time on=Time off, or if your test levels are back to normal you can start up before that.

2. With proper diet/training/PCT, gains can be mantained. DBol will make you blow up, mainly from water retention.

thanks for the info.
    another question though..............
    Once I start my 2nd cycle, how much cardio is appropriate? Maybe 2-3 x? Around 30mins each time or is that too much or too little?

Quote Originally Posted by BOB SACCAMANO
    thanks for the info.
    another question though..............
    Once I start my 2nd cycle, how much cardio is appropriate? Maybe 2-3 x? Around 30mins each time or is that too much or too little?
    Depends on goals. Are you gonna be bulking or cutting?

Bulking. Honestly I only want to get to around 200lbs and no more.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Born Threat
    1. Time on=Time off, or if your test levels are back to normal you can start up before that.

2. With proper diet/training/PCT, gains can be mantained. DBol will make you blow up, mainly from water retention.
    what he said. Diet is most important. If you are lacking gains, thats what you should look at first.

Quote Originally Posted by BOB SACCAMANO
    Bulking. Honestly I only want to get to around 200lbs and no more.
    Don't worry about cardio so much when you're bulking. This can limit gains.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Born Threat
    Don't worry about cardio so much when you're bulking. This can limit gains.
    agreed, while clean bulking, I would not do cardio more than once or twice a week, or whenever you notice fat gain.

I appreciate that guys. I'm not a huge cardio guy anyway. The most I would have done would be 2 or 3x. But I will make sure I limit it accordingly. I do believe I will have to put up some pics to better track my progress.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you have not mentioned any pct mate??are you goin to run it??
    time on+pct=time off!

how long exactly is your cycle?how long are you runnin the test and deca for?

I am doing the Test and Deca for a a 10wk cycle only. Currently I'm on wk 8. And I didn't have the Test til around wk 4 or 5 just because I didn't have it.
    Like I said since this is my 1st cycle ever I was trying to take it pretty easy. I was just planning on stopping everything after the cycle is done (wk 10) and waiting 6 wks, then after that.......start my 2nd cycle. Deca, Test, and possibly D-Bol. What do you think?

right mate do not take this as a flame coz it aint!runnin the cycle like you have imo is a waste of gear specially the test,test enanthate will take 5-7 weeks to start workin properly so the 6 weeks you are runnin it for is a waste.the test should be run 1-2 weeks past the deca and then 14 days after the last shot of test you should begin your pct,have you got pct?
    like i said earlier time on+pct=time off.

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    right mate do not take this as a flame coz it aint!runnin the cycle like you have imo is a waste of gear specially the test,test enanthate will take 5-7 weeks to start workin properly so the 6 weeks you are runnin it for is a waste.the test should be run 1-2 weeks past the deca and then 14 days after the last shot of test you should begin your pct,have you got pct?
    like i said earlier time on+pct=time off.
    Very good point you need a pct there are some good ones out there! Do you need some ideas on a few good pct? Here are a few diffrent ones clomid,and Nolva.

Thread Information