bbugra is offline New Member

Question Basketball Steroids??

Who can say which steroids are used by professional basketball players? I saw many cycles about steroids on the web but that are generally for bodybuilder. ???? I wonder which cycles they use.........

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by bbugra
    Who can say which steroids are used by professional basketball players? I saw many cycles about steroids on the web but that are generally for bodybuilder. ???? I wonder which cycles they use.........
    ? What are your goals? Are you just trying to improve vertical leap?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Verticle leap can be improved w/o steroids very easily. Squats and leg strength also helped me a lot. What are you wanting to achieve?

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Verticle leap can be improved w/o steroids very easily. Squats and leg strength also helped me a lot. What are you wanting to achieve?

Yes I want to improve my vertical leap. I m fast basketball player but at the same time I want to increase my fast. What is w/o stersoids? Hgh can help me? I can spend money for my goals....

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    ? What are your goals? Are you just trying to improve vertical leap?
    Yes I want to improve my vertical leap. I m fast basketball player but at the same time I want to increase my fast. What is w/o stersoids? Hgh can help me? I can spend money for my goals....

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member

huh ???

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    w/o=without, so without using AASs you can improve your vertical leap. Squat heavy in the offseason. I dont think GH will be of much use to you. You should probably go with something like var & test (i would use e or cyp with ldex). Again you don't need any of that. What is your training and diet like now anyway?

judge_dread is offline Member
    Here in my country a small number of American and Greek basketball players caught "on" Nandrolone ...I don't really know why they used it but it is a fact.

WHAT???
    Just start lifting weights and focus on lower body work, primarily squats, hack squats inverted leg press. I'd also recommend running some bleachers/stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    w/o=without, so without using AASs you can improve your vertical leap. Squat heavy in the offseason. I dont think GH will be of much use to you. You should probably go with something like var & test (i would use e or cyp with ldex). Again you don't need any of that. What is your training and diet like now anyway?

but now im in on season. first I have done mass and power training. I increse my power with training and good diet.But my diet was like bodybuilders and use some suplament which are creatine glutamine and whey protein. And I was be able to get muscle in 4 months. Now I want to burn my fats and become more athletich. I will do some pylometric training for jumping and speed. But I believe many of basketball players like NBA use this steroids and gh. especially gh (I think) because gh make hyperplasie, more muscle cell give more power. And I want to use them with my training. At the same time I know some steroids like dianabol is bad for athletes they prefer winstrol to dianabol. and I read sone writing about it and say athletes use different cycles. What dou you thing??

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    but now im in on season. first I have done mass and power training. I increse my power with training and good diet.But my diet was like bodybuilders and use some suplament which are creatine glutamine and whey protein. And I was be able to get muscle in 4 months. Now I want to burn my fats and become more athletich. I will do some pylometric training for jumping and speed. But I believe many of basketball players like NBA use this steroids and gh. especially gh (I think) because gh make hyperplasie, more muscle cell give more power. And I want to use them with my training. At the same time I know some steroids like dianabol is bad for athletes they prefer winstrol to dianabol. and I read sone writing about it and say athletes use different cycles. What dou you thing??
    hmm its obvious u need to do more research... your theories concerning hyperplasia/hypertrophia and steroids are a lil off. Do sum reading around here...

Thread Information