juicy2000 is offline Junior Member

should i cut down

i amon the 50mg d-bols...they r strong as hell...do u guys feel i should take 3/4's of the pill a day or just stick with it

G-S Guest
    I wiegh 225 lbs and I took 3/4's of it a day. That was plenty for me. I sure miss that stuff.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    for me that would be alot but i know people who take 80mgs per day and ad50 look at them some people do 2 or 3 per day so it is not too much by some standards but go by feel if you think too much cut it back and see what happens

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    One more time: your subject lines suck! "Is 50mg of Dbol a Day Too Much?" is a far better subject line!

I think 50mg tabs are a bad idea. Buy 5 or 10mg tabs and take a tab or two at a time throughout the day.

G-S Guest
    Why are they a bad idea? I had no problem at all cutting mine.

juicy2000 is offline Junior Member
    who cares about the subject line...its just a question

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by juicy2000
    who cares about the subject line...its just a question
    Well, there are hundreds of posts a day on the board and people have to scan them to see what questions to answer. If the subject line doens't reflect the question, hwo does the person with the right answer know to read it? If your subject line sucks, it means that you have less of chance to get your question answered.

It's no big deal for me--I am just trying to help the person asking he question.

It's also helpful for the next person that comes along and does a search. If the post's subject line doesn't reflect the contents of the post, then they have a hard time researching their question.

What;s the big deal? It takes two more seconds and little mental effort to do a good subject line and it saves everybody a lot of time. So why not do it?

Thread Information