giomio is offline New Member

Winstrol/Winny/Stanozolol

Alright now this is a question with 2 answers some say answer one but other answers another. so help me out. I've been researching winny for a couple of weeks now, SOME people say take it everyday because of its half life of 9-hours. OTHERS say every other days, because of its half life of 18 hours. Im here jumping from one number to the other. can we try to come up with a logical reason on how to take it? P.S. Base the post on 50mg/ml. Please help me out here. i dont want arguments i just wanna see if together we can come up with a good answer. So others like myself dont have to be this confused.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Whether the active life is 9 hrs,or 18 hrs.Wouldn't you agree it makes sense to take a dose every day?Seems so logical it's actually frightening.

~Pinnacle~

yea i see what ur saying and it is, but why does so many people argue every other day. is it just to give ur body a rest? to not give it to much for so long?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    oral winny 2x a day. water base 1x day

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by giomio
    yea i see what ur saying and it is, but why does so many people argue every other day. is it just to give ur body a rest? to not give it to much for so long?

get the eod out of your head.

yea no oral winny for me, i say if im doing it im gonna feel the pain for it.

Blog Entries
    yea no oral winny for me, i say if im doing it im gonna feel the pain for it.

and pain you will have. 1x a day bro if your going to shoot.

k, and time line. 6 weeks or 8?

Blog Entries
    6-8 fine at 50mg day. also run a live support it's a 17aa

live support? explain, please.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    live support? explain, please.
    winny is 17aa. it is liver toxic. you will want to take something like milk thistle and a gallon of water aday to help out the liver

k finally, just one more small debate, for fast weight loss, not caring about muscle gains, just simply loose pounds and shed fat. should clen be taken or stick to the winny?

c'mon guys 70 readers and only 11 replies. i know someone knows something...

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    oral winny 2x a day. water base 1x day
    Hey, GSXXR, why is it that oral Winny needs to be taken twice a day? I have 50 mg Winny capsules from UGL so would it be okay to just take them once a day? Planned on using 50 mg/ed. Oh, and sorry Giomio, don't mean to steal the thread......carry on.....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    Hey, GSXXR, why is it that oral Winny needs to be taken twice a day? I have 50 mg Winny capsules from UGL so would it be okay to just take them once a day? Planned on using 50 mg/ed. Oh, and sorry Giomio, don't mean to steal the thread......carry on.....

2 times a day keeps blood levels even. but yes you can get a way with 1 time a day.

no prob, any questions on winny please post, it might help sink in more knowledge here.

paintball4ever85 is offline Junior Member
    k finally, just one more small debate, for fast weight loss, not caring about muscle gains, just simply loose pounds and shed fat. should clen be taken or stick to the winny?
    sounds like to me its ur first cycle, and ur not in the best shape. sorry if im wrong and please correct me if i am. But if this is true i'd say stick with just the winny.

Also winny is supposed to hurt like a mutha******. So why not save urself the pain and take it orally?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by paintball4ever85

Also winny is supposed to hurt like a mutha******. So why not save urself the pain and take it orally?
    Winny never gave me any next day soreness while shooting.It's an individual thing.Plus it's dependant on what lab it comes from too.Some UG labs really don't know what they are doing.

~Pinnacle~

ur completly right paint. it is my first cycle. and i am not in the best shape. thats why i was somewhat considering the clen . althought i have done clen (i dont consider it a "cycle") before. im not worried about the pain thats the least of my worries. i just wanna drop pounds and get into a decent bmi, and bf%. thats when i was told that winny wont work unless i have a low body fat, and thats when i was like ****, so i have to do clen again?

Thread Information